bliss Makeup Melt™ Cleanser

• A universal cleanser and eye makeup remover with soothing rose flower that is super gentle, yet amazingly effective – even for the most sensitive skin.
  • Unique milky jelly form balances gentleness with effective cleansing – a great alternative to sensitive skin cleansers that don’t always feel like they get the skin clean
  • Easily dissolves makeup with a swipe of a cotton ball on dry skin; gently removes dirt, grime, makeup and impurities on wet skin
  • Leaves skin perfectly balanced, silky-soft, soothed, nourished

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Capryly/Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldimethylTaurateCopolymer, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Chamomilla Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, LavandulaAngustifolia(Lavender) Oil, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Oil, Allantoin, Sodium CocoylApple Amino Acids, Sodium LauroylOat Amino Acids, SheaButter Ethyl Esters, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Propanediol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, SheaButteramidopropylBetaine, Sodium Phytate, HexyleneGlycol, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, SorbitanIsostearate, Polysorbate 60, Isohexadecane, TetrasodiumEDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Linalool *certified organic

Usage:

• To remove makeup and cleanse: Massage onto dry skin with a cotton pad, including over eyes, then add water and rinse. (For waterproof makeup, start with Bliss Makeup Melt Wipes before Jelly Cleanser).

To cleanse only: Massage onto wet skin, then rinse.

How does this product compare to glossier milk jelly cleanser?
Is this cleanser worth it, I have oily acne prone skin so would it be good for me [product:bliss-makeup-melt-cleanser]?
Is the [product:bliss-makeup-melt-cleanser] anything like the glossier milky jelly cleanser ?
Start your review of bliss Makeup Melt™ Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Godfrey, IL
bliss Makeup Melt™ Cleanser uploaded by Jordan W.
I really enjoy this as a daily cleanser. I don’t wear makeup often so I haven’t tried it to remove makeup, but it works great as a regular cleanser. I feel like my skin is clean afterwards without being too awfully dry and stripped. I feel like it strips my skin a tad bit, but I have very dry skin so it’s rare for cleansers not to strip my skin unless it’s an oil or balm cleanser. So in my book, this ones pretty dang good. The biggest downside is the scent. I wouldn’t say it’s exactly unpleasant, but it doesn’t smell like I should be putting it on my face, if you know what I mean. It smells like lemon Lysol. But I look past that because I enjoy it otherwise. It doesn’t lather up, which is great because I hate cleansers that lather. It rinses completely off and leaves no residue behind. I really like it!
Windermere, FL
Purchased at: Target
So to start off, I am ALL about a double-cleanse to really get in there and remove all of my makeup. I’m on my feet all day, I sweat and produce oil, and I love a full-face beat. All of those things combined means that I need a product that’ll really be functional and keep my skin nice and fresh for the next day’s face. I’ve totally found what I’m looking for in Bliss’s Makeup Melt Cleanser! It’s nice and cooling, works up a little bit of a lather, and comes off no problem. It doesn’t irritate my eyes at all, and I definitely think it’s a must as the seasons begin to change because it’s so gentle and moisturizing to boot. Love!
Burbank, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I got this product as a tester from a makeup store and I can honestly say this is the best to take off your makeup. The instructions are very clear and taking off my makeup got easier. I recently got the bigger bottle and I can’t wait to use it again. Even though it takes off your makeup, I like to use a makeup wipe after to make sure all of it comes off but would highly recommend it to anyone who needs an easy way to take off makeup.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing for both removing makeup and for use as a cleanser. I purchased a mini and within a week I had purchased the full size. This product dissolves makeup and dirt with ease, and leaves my skin clean (and not tight at all!) after rinsing. A big pro for me is that it doesn't irritate the eyes, and that it leaves the skin feeling clean but moisturized after use. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Atlanta, GA
I love this as a face wash or a makeup remover. The smell of lavender is so lovely and the texture is super similar to [product:glossier.-milky-jelly-cleanser]. I think the packaging is super sleek and classy and the product itself works wonders on my skin. I have repurchased many times, and after trying [product:bliss-rose-gold-rescue-cleanser], i will return to makeup melt!
Clovis
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking for a cheaper Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser this will be your new best friend. It has almost the same ingredients, but the glossier has more of a moisturizing base to it. This product is what I buy when I run out of my glossier cleanser. Glossier is my go to but I don’t have a store near me so it takes a weeks to ship. This is an amazing alternative.
Parkland
Purchased at: Target
Super into this product. Having a newborn, I don’t always have as much time as I used to have to remove my makeup. This is super effective in removing makeup while also gently cleansing my face. It doesn’t leave skin greasy like lots of makeup removers and cream cleansers tend to do. With that said, I definitely feel like it adds hydration!
Glasgow
At first I loved this product and I compared it to Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, but after a couple of weeks I didi not love it anymore. My face was becoming extra dry. I would still use it for a couple days if I run out of my Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser, but I would not use it for an extended period of time again.
Truthfully, it’s nothing ground breaking. I’ve used lots of jelly cleansers and this one isn’t anything crazy. It didn’t melt my makeup off, I still had to use additional balms and removers. I don’t hate it though, I think it’s a good and affordable price for beginners to start when experimenting with cleansers.
Bethpage, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. For someone who can be a little lazy with skincare, this product is perfect. It is great to get makeup off and can use it as a just a cleanser as well. I apply it to my face dry and rinse it off. The gel is very cooling and it really does get most of my makeup off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Minot, ND
6 months ago
Angela B. • 3 months ago
I like this cleanser . The makeup melt wipes are good too ! Target is a little cheaper than Ulta too .
Wappingers Fl, NY
9 months ago
Amy F. • 9 months ago
I think it depends on what type of makeup and how much you wear. I wear a full face of high coverage, long wearing makeup and this didn't take it off. I had to use a different face wash after this to clean my face of my makeup. It did however work pretty good as an eye makeup remover.