Bliss Love Handler uploaded by madison t.Bliss Love Handler uploaded by Karalina L.Bliss Love Handler uploaded by Irene D.

BY BLISS

Waist-targeting cooling gel with 8-hour release caffeine The lovehandler® targets the waist area with energizing extended release caffeine, and a cool burst of mint oil. Hip, hip , hooray! see more...

• How many of y'all have used this? How great does it work? Do I ha...1 Answers
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
If you think this is going to help you lose weight or fat, keep looking elsewhere. If you're already losing weight and need something to tighten and tone your skin, this is the product for you! I lost a ton of weight for my wedding last year and had some extra skin around my tummy- using this twice a day for a month, you couldn't even tell it had been there.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I really like this stuff!! It definitely helps to make my skin feel less saggy and helps to hydrate and tighten to fill in any imperfections. It definitely isn't getting rid of the imperfections but it's helping me mask them! I'll use it for two weeks straight before I go on beach trips! And after I feel satisfied with the results I'll do a sunless tanner to really cover everything up!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for bikini season! Smells good and you can feel the caffeine working. I have been using the lotion off and on for about ten years. With some recent weight loss I bought this product again to tighten and tone my stomach even more.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
What a bunch of b.s.!! I just don't understand how companies can get away with so much misleading garbage??? I bought the applicator as well and buzzed myself to no end with zero results. I used it daily.
Kaley W.
Shawnee, KS
When used as directed, it really does the job. Although it doesn't last long if you stop using it. I use it once-twice a day. It is kind of tingly and has an almost mental smell to it. Would use again.
Saleena R.
Lodi, CA
Love this product does take time to see results it's gentle on my skin but everyone is different I purchased it at Ulta beauty pros it works cons it takes time to see results maybe not purchase it again that's just my opinion
Ellen T.
doesn't seem to make a huge difference on tightening and toning skin (i mean its just lotion what did i expect) so wouldnt purchase again. pretty normal smell and consistency and does a nice job of moisturizing but really nothing special. would not buy again
Brittany P.
Tupelo, MS
Im always skeptical about firming creams, but I'm also very hopeful. this was definitely worth the try! I have a child, I have unwanted skin. This little cream is amazing. Ladies try.
Maureen D.
Feels good when you apply but I don't feel it actually does anything to your body. It definitely has green tea or something in it as I have applied at night and could not sleep so only apply during the day
Elaina P.
Los Angeles, CA
Thought this would do more but was disappointed in its performance. It was more firming than it was fat burning for my sides. It was pretty moisturizing though so not bad but I wouldn't buy it again.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
How many of y'all have used this? How great does it work? Do I have to excersise?