Bliss Love Handler uploaded by Irene D.Bliss Love Handler uploaded by Karalina L.Bliss Love Handler uploaded by madison t.

BY BLISS

Waist-targeting cooling gel with 8-hour release caffeine The lovehandler® targets the waist area with energizing extended release caffeine, and a cool burst of mint oil. Hip, hip , hooray! see more...

• How many of y'all have used this? How great does it work? Do I ha...1 Answers
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
I ate normal and I can't workout due to autoimmune destructive arthritis but I used 2 x a day like recommended. Followed instructions and used it as a wrap. Im hoping to see results soon and quickly!!
Leslie W.
Ligonier, PA
I like to think this works but lets be honest, a cream really isn't going to help love handles. I think it smells good at least but I probably wont repurchase it. It was kind of expensive!
Karalina L.
Watertown, NY
I absolutely love this! I love the way the cooling part feels on the skin. I also love the way it leaves my skin feeling after. I use it every day before bed.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
Love this product! Great to incorporate into a workout regimen. The cooling effect is great when ur muscles are sore and makes your skin firm up
Sarah C.
Oceanside, CA
If you think this is going to help you lose weight or fat, keep looking elsewhere. If you're already losing weight and need something to tighten and tone your skin, this is the product for you! I lost a ton of weight for my wedding last year and had some extra skin around my tummy- using this twice a day for a month, you couldn't even tell it had been there.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I really like this stuff!! It definitely helps to make my skin feel less saggy and helps to hydrate and tighten to fill in any imperfections. It definitely isn't getting rid of the imperfections but it's helping me mask them! I'll use it for two weeks straight before I go on beach trips! And after I feel satisfied with the results I'll do a sunless tanner to really cover everything up!
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN
I use this product on my double chin every night, and in a few weeks I have seen a slight reduction in my double chin. I am going to start trying this on my waistline like it is meant for. It is a little expensive for the product but it works, so can't complain!
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Great for bikini season! Smells good and you can feel the caffeine working. I have been using the lotion off and on for about ten years. With some recent weight loss I bought this product again to tighten and tone my stomach even more.
Kaley W.
Shawnee, KS
When used as directed, it really does the job. Although it doesn't last long if you stop using it. I use it once-twice a day. It is kind of tingly and has an almost mental smell to it. Would use again.
Saleena R.
Lodi, CA
Love this product does take time to see results it's gentle on my skin but everyone is different I purchased it at Ulta beauty pros it works cons it takes time to see results maybe not purchase it again that's just my opinion
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
How many of y'all have used this? How great does it work? Do I have to excersise?