BY BLISS #78 in Makeup Remover

a cooling, mascara and makeup removing gel that never leaks into your eyes

• Oil-free gel formula removes even waterproof mascara
  • Soothes the eye area with chamomile extract
  • A little goes a long way-this makeup remover lasts!

• Simple question...where can i find this?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this would take off water proof makeup?2 Answers
  • Does this product leave a oily substances behind?3 Answers
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover, 3.7 fl oz more...
This isn't  the very best eye makeup remover I've ever tried, but it's also not the worst. I don't really love the consistency as it's a bit on the runny side. It removes most of my eye makeup, but not as much as an oil based one or a cleansing balm. I can also sting a little bit if it seeps into your eyes (which it probably will since it's so liquidey) I don't think I'm going to repurchase this simply because I have others that I like more and this just didn't blow me away.
Bethany C.
Review for: Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover, 3.7 fl oz more...
This is the most useless eye makeup remover that I have ever used! It does NOT remove ANY makeup and it actually burns really bad if it accidentally gets into your eyes. I’ve never used a more worthless eye makeup remover, I tried it several times and it never removed any eye makeup. I had to go back to using coconut oil. It’s a shame because I really wanted to like this but it’s useless.
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover, 3.7 fl oz more...
The product is not greasy and I like the idea of the gel. However, I find that depending how much you have on your eyes you have to go in a few times to take off most of the eye makeup as opposed to once with and oil based remover. I also find that it is slightly irritating and gives my eyes a slight burning sensation. The price is great but I will not be repurchasing this product.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
If you have sensitive eyes and need a good makeup remover, this is one to try out. I like to use this product whenever I wear false lashes and the leftover lash glue is still stuck to my eyes. It gets it off with such ease and leaves my skin feeling good and not oily or greasy.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover, 3.7 fl oz more...
This makeup remover is great. You don’t need a lot to do a big job! It’s fragrance and dye free, so no worries about having a bad reaction. It’s also oil free and non-irritating. Just a dollop on a cotton round and I can clean my whole eye but removes shadow, liner, concealer and mascara very easily. It also doesn’t leave a residue.
Demitria K.
I have a hard time finding makeup remover that actually works and doesn’t irritate my skin, this one is amazing - I’m defiantly a repeat user on this. Great value, the price depends on how much you would like to spend. I would reccomend this product to others.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
This product did not work. I wear makeup fairly naturally and I don't have much to remove, after using this and Bliss make up wipes , I was still removing makeup the next day!
D B.
Although only giving 2 stars, I don't not like this product.  This product did the job, but at the price point, I have used lower priced drugstore brands and have experienced the same results.  Bliss is a great company with great products.  I just feel that this product didn't wow me to the point to where I would spend the money to purchase again.
Karina H.
This is an amazing product, my sling gets oily but this is oil free and I love it I'm a contact wearer so I've had touble finding makeup remover products. I like how it takes off my waterproof mascara. I have trouble taking it off with other products but not his one. If you put it in the freezer for a bit and then put it on it gives you a real cool breeze feeling. It's amazing highly recommend
Francesca L.
I have really sensitive skin especially around the eyes. when i used this product I didn't have to scratch my eyes so many times because it easily removed my waterproof mascara and liner. It is gentle enough for me. I would recommend giving it a try. I've always been a fan of bliss products. I think they are really innovative!
Ashley D.
West Chester, PA
Does this product leave a oily substances behind?
Lien V.
Westwego, LA
Does anyone know if this would take off water proof makeup?
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
Simple question...where can i find this?