Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is amazing! I originally received a sample size in one of my many beauty subscription boxes and I fell in love! I order the full sized one and the conditioning rinse to go along with it. I have hypothyroidism and it levaes my hair dull,brittle and lifeless. This shampoo with the conditioning rinse, make my hair full of shine, manageable and strong again! What a difference after just the first use! It is the first shampoo that I have ever found, that leaves my hair soft and manageable without even using any conditioner yet. Yes, the price is a little high for a shampoo, but the bottle last a long time, and its definitely worth it, to have beautiful hair again! This shampoo and the conditioning rinse that goes with it, are my holy grail. I highly recommend! For the best results, use with the conditioning rinse...