BY BLISS

Raphaella A.
Hendersonville, NC
So this shampoo is alright... it does its job and it does leave your hair shiny but the smell is really annoying to me.. i can't stand it really.. i would rather stick to my classic L'Oreal Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss... and in case you wanna know you can find the Bliss Lemon shampoo at your local TJ Maxx..
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is my go to!  It is the ONLY shampoo that I continue to buy because of how I love it so much.  It is the only one I found, out of probably over 100 I tried, that leaves my hair silky smooth.  It even feels silky smooth before I even put any conditioner in my hair!  Oh.. and the scent is heavenly!  I also use the conditioner that goes with it.  I highly recommend.. as you won't regret it!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for the first time while staying in a hotel ( it was the hotel shampoo) and I loved it immediately. I have a drier scalp, but my hair can get oily...this almost evened out my problem areas while making my hair soft, shiny and smell amazing. I'm a sucker for anything with a lemon scent, but it's not overpowering. I loved it so much when I came home I ordered it for myself!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the fresh clean smell of this shampoo. I found it at marshalls on clearance with the conditioner. My mom loved it too (she kept it when I moved lol ). It made my hair very shiny without being greasy or heavy. Great product, love the scent!
Nisha P.
HG shampoo! Leaves my hair silky and smooth each time. It's overall great for any hair type- oily, dry, curly, or fine. Easy to lather up with a small amount of product. The smell is clean and refreshing! Definitely would buy again... I'm glad I found this!