bliss Lemon & Sage Supershine Shampoo uploaded by Jordan B.bliss Lemon & Sage Supershine Shampoo uploaded by Melissa W.

BY BLISS

This supershine shampoo leaves your locks glossier with wheat proteins and anti-static actives.

The clue is in this product’s name; bliss supershine shampoo – lemon & sage leaves your locks super-shiny and glossy boasting the natural benefits of wheat proteins and anti-static actives to tame static, frizzy and flyaway hair.

Packing enough punch to leave hair looking healthy, soft and glossy, bliss supershine shampoo – lemon & sage is also gentle enough for daily use and features cleansing coconut oil that conditions hair without stripping hydration leaving your hair clean and moisturised. Pathenol (vitamin B-5) tackles taming whilst wheat proteins help mend spilt ends and add body giving your tresses a smoother, softer feel.

Ingredients: water (aqua/eau), sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MEA, cocamidopropyl betaine, laureth-4, fragrance (parfum), PEG-12 dimethicone, panthenol, sorbitol, dimethicone PEG-8 meadowfoamate, polyquaternium-10, sodium chloride, methylparaben, trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, C11-15 pareth-7, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, C12-16 pareth-9, glycerin, trideceth-12, citric acid, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, allantoin, propylene glycol, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, alcohol denat., citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, citral, limonene

Usage:

• Apply generously to damp hair, working the shampoo into a rich lather for 1-3 minutes.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • For best results follow with bliss conditioning rinse – lemon & sage.

• Does this shampoo really give you a more noticeable shine...4 Answers
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is amazing! I originally received a sample size in one of my many beauty subscription boxes and I fell in love! I order the full sized one and the conditioning rinse to go along with it. I have hypothyroidism and it levaes my hair dull,brittle and lifeless. This shampoo with the conditioning rinse, make my hair full of shine, manageable and strong again! What a difference after just the first use! It is the first shampoo that I have ever found, that leaves my hair soft and manageable without even using any conditioner yet. Yes, the price is a little high for a shampoo, but the bottle last a long time, and its definitely worth it, to have beautiful hair again! This shampoo and the conditioning rinse that goes with it, are my holy grail. I highly recommend! For the best results, use with the conditioning rinse...
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
The scent of this shampoo is amazing. It smells like a crisp ice cold glass of lemon water. This isn't my everyday shampoo, but I love taking this with me every time I go out of town, especially to the beach. My hair is very thick and holds smell very well so I like taking this on my beach vacations so that I can feel super fresh and clean without an overpowering perfumes scent.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is my go to!  It is the ONLY shampoo that I continue to buy because of how I love it so much.  It is the only one I found, out of probably over 100 I tried, that leaves my hair silky smooth.  It even feels silky smooth before I even put any conditioner in my hair!  Oh.. and the scent is heavenly!  I also use the conditioner that goes with it.  I highly recommend.. as you won't regret it!
Iris P.
Southern California
I love the smell of this shampoo. I bought the big pro size for both shampoo and conditioner. Overall it gets the job done. I’m sad that I can’t find the pro size anymore and I don’t even see conditioner on their website. I have long thick hair so conditioner is a must. I’ll have to look around for another brand once I run out. Boo.

UPDATE: (9/1/18). Just happened to go on the website and they’re back!! Ordered the shampoo & 2 conditioner bottles. So excited! Check it out!
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is amazing! I was a little hesitant to buy this shampoo with the conditioner at first, because of the higher price tag then most. I am so happy that I went for it though, because now it is my holy grail shampoo! It is the only shampoo that I have been able to find, that makes my hair silky-smooth, without even getting the conditioner in yet. The smell is amazing too! A little goes a long way, so the price is worth it! I highly recommend this and the conditioner that goes with it!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
I used this for the first time while staying in a hotel ( it was the hotel shampoo) and I loved it immediately. I have a drier scalp, but my hair can get oily...this almost evened out my problem areas while making my hair soft, shiny and smell amazing. I'm a sucker for anything with a lemon scent, but it's not overpowering. I loved it so much when I came home I ordered it for myself!
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I love love this shampoo, it makes my hair shine and smell so good. I used this product for only a week cause it came in a sample size in a gift box i got. I have brown hair and it is straight. And i found this product very satisfying.Want to buy the big size
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
I am in love with the fresh clean smell of this shampoo. I found it at marshalls on clearance with the conditioner. My mom loved it too (she kept it when I moved lol ). It made my hair very shiny without being greasy or heavy. Great product, love the scent!
Nisha P.
HG shampoo! Leaves my hair silky and smooth each time. It's overall great for any hair type- oily, dry, curly, or fine. Easy to lather up with a small amount of product. The smell is clean and refreshing! Definitely would buy again... I'm glad I found this!
Kate S.
Severna Park, MD
This shampoo is really great leave hair super clean smells a little like lemon pledge but if you like a clean over a flowery smell it's nice! I personally would use the conditioner over the shampoo though!
Marta A.
Does this shampoo really give you a more noticeable shine compared to other shampoos?