bliss Lemon & Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath uploaded by Amber M.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ 2x the size.  1/2 the price.* This citrus-scented liquid soap will make it a treat to turn on the tap.  It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. Paraben free. *per ounce

• Where is the best place to buy this product?2 Answers
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love the smell!!! Yumm lemony and refreshing.. the lather could deff be better as I use it mainly as a shower gel.. and I wish the lemon smell lasted longer!! but for $10 it’s a great buy!!! I would recommend giving it a try, especially if your a bliss girl like mee !
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
I like the smell and it feels nice but doesn’t lather very well and because of that I use way more than I’d like. It’s not that expensive but I’d say it’s a good body wash to bring to the gym and not necessarily use every day at home.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body wash, it's a very refreshing scent. I often find it at T.J. Maxx and Ross. The large bottles are around $8 there, a great deal. The wash lathers nicely with a pouf, and rinses clean without a tight or filmy feeling.
Jaclyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, I think I really love this because of the memories it evokes. This is the body wash they supply at the W Resort & Spa in Vieques and after bringing the hotel versions home with me, it always makes me feel like I am back on the island. I ended up buying a full size version just to keep the illusion going. As a body wash, it works great... doesnt cause my skin any problems and rinses clean without residue so its always a winner in my book.
Maureen A.
Denver
Addicted. Totally. addicted. The relaxing and fresh scents of lemon and sage are perfect for those summer showers. I totally recommend this, it is gentle on the skin and it is pretty affordable:) get yours at Target 🎯 TODAY! ❤️
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is good and it smells nice. I think for the price it isn't worth it. If I'm using a body wash I want it thick enough that I can use it to prep my skin before I shave. When I use this to shave, my skin seems more dry and I get rashes easier. It's a good product, just not for shaving use.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bliss is one of my favorite brands! I am so so excited to try out the lemon and sage soapy suds body wash and bubbling bath. I am in love with the scent. I really love how well this product bubbles up. I highly recommend trying it out.
Brett M.
Um, thank you Bliss... this SMELLS AMAZING!  I love this body wash, and always purchase a mini version for when I travel.  It is gentle and doesn't dry out your skin, and you don't have to use too much so the bottle is long lasting. Highly recommend this body wash!
Shannon R.
Chino
Oh my lord this stuff is amazing and I would definitely use it again. I bought this honestly at Walmart and it is very gentle on your skin. I have used it a couple of times and I don’t think it need improvements
Kaleigh A.
Clemmons
Oh my goodness. The smell of this body wash is so good. I can't remember where I bought it though. The value was great. I think that it was very effective. I was not disappointed. I would buy it again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Where is the best place to buy this product?

Amazon