Bliss Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath uploaded by Amber M.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ 2x the size.  1/2 the price.* This citrus-scented liquid soap will make it a treat to turn on the tap.  It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. Paraben free. *per ounce see more...

• Where is the best place to buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells absolutely amazing! My fiancé and aI love to use this for our bubble baths. It has a very light yet sweet scent that is its own. It has a unique smell that would be hard to mimic. That is part of the reason why I love it!
Katie T.
Columbia
I'm giving this body wash a 4/5 only because I was slightly disappointed with the amount of bubbles! I was expecting for it to bubble up more, but the smell is still nice and it gets the job done. I got it at Marshalls so it wasn't too expensive. I will say- it definitely works better as a bubble bath in my opinion!
Francesca L.
Decatur, GA
I love the smell and I am a full blown Bliss addict. There were so many things that I loved about the bar and I just knew that the Body wash would be just as good, my only complaint is it did not travel well at all. But I love the smell while showering and it was a smell that lasted throughout the day.
Carley T.
I love bubble baths and this was definitely the best stuff to use ! The packaging was great ! Very effective ! I love the clean feeling it gave me & I highly recommend people to buy this if they love bubble baths !
Jaclyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok, I think I really love this because of the memories it evokes. This is the body wash they supply at the W Resort & Spa in Vieques and after bringing the hotel versions home with me, it always makes me feel like I am back on the island. I ended up buying a full size version just to keep the illusion going. As a body wash, it works great... doesnt cause my skin any problems and rinses clean without residue so its always a winner in my book.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This product is good and it smells nice. I think for the price it isn't worth it. If I'm using a body wash I want it thick enough that I can use it to prep my skin before I shave. When I use this to shave, my skin seems more dry and I get rashes easier. It's a good product, just not for shaving use.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bliss is one of my favorite brands! I am so so excited to try out the lemon and sage soapy suds body wash and bubbling bath. I am in love with the scent. I really love how well this product bubbles up. I highly recommend trying it out.
Shannon R.
Chino
Oh my lord this stuff is amazing and I would definitely use it again. I bought this honestly at Walmart and it is very gentle on your skin. I have used it a couple of times and I don’t think it need improvements
Kaleigh A.
Clemmons
Oh my goodness. The smell of this body wash is so good. I can't remember where I bought it though. The value was great. I think that it was very effective. I was not disappointed. I would buy it again.
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg
Love the smell! Really great product, keeps skin soft! Really effective. Awesome product overall. Refreshing, always wakes me up during my early morning shower leaving me smelling good all day! I would definitely recommend to others who want to use the product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Where is the best place to buy this product?