BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ 2x the size.  1/2 the price.* This citrus-scented liquid soap will make it a treat to turn on the tap.  It whips up a luxe lather for cleansing, and conditions with glycerin, aloe and vitamin E for supremely soft skin. Paraben free. *per ounce see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Ok, I think I really love this because of the memories it evokes. This is the body wash they supply at the W Resort & Spa in Vieques and after bringing the hotel versions home with me, it always makes me feel like I am back on the island. I ended up buying a full size version just to keep the illusion going. As a body wash, it works great... doesnt cause my skin any problems and rinses clean without residue so its always a winner in my book.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This product is good and it smells nice. I think for the price it isn't worth it. If I'm using a body wash I want it thick enough that I can use it to prep my skin before I shave. When I use this to shave, my skin seems more dry and I get rashes easier. It's a good product, just not for shaving use.
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Clemmons
Oh my goodness. The smell of this body wash is so good. I can't remember where I bought it though. The value was great. I think that it was very effective. I was not disappointed. I would buy it again.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Saint Petersburg
Love the smell! Really great product, keeps skin soft! Really effective. Awesome product overall. Refreshing, always wakes me up during my early morning shower leaving me smelling good all day! I would definitely recommend to others who want to use the product.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Chino
Oh my lord this stuff is amazing and I would definitely use it again. I bought this honestly at Walmart and it is very gentle on your skin. I have used it a couple of times and I don’t think it need improvements
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Manchester, KY
Love this Product so much!! Have it in a travel size and take it everywhere I go! It was my first time using it and I fell in love. I got it at kohl's, as a free sample. No need for improvement.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the scent. It was so refreshing and rejuvenating. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to friends and family.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Smells very fresh & left my skin feeling great! Was not too drying, or harsh on my skin. Definitely would use again.
jeanette h.
jeanette h.
Smells so good but doesn't lather that well but it made my skin soft and smelled good on it
Hiliana V.
Hiliana V.
First of all, I love the smell. It's refreshing and leaves my skin very soft. Great value