BY BLISS

• Is it skin sensitive approved?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this out, I was wondering if the oil ...1 Answers
Olivia F.
First, the lemon and sage scent is SO fresh, this is a great set to use first thing in the morning to get your day going. The body wash leaves your skin soft and smelling great, as does the body butter.
Alexis L.
This products smell amazing and they leave you feeling clean! They are super hydrating and everyone o know that's tried this has loved it!
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Bliss products are amazing, the soaps smell so delicious and leave your hands clean but not squeaky. The body butters are also heavenly!
Chelsea M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband actually bought me hand lotion from this brand (same scent ) and I am all out and wish I had more. The smell is heaven
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Got this as a birthday gift and I really liked it a lot but I'm sad that I ran out of it
Victoria S.
i stayed at the W hotel, and they always have bliss products - for a gift do not buy this! it smells like laundry detergent? lemon body wash? i understand if it had a citrusy organge sent but lemon + sage made me feel clean yes but I felt like i smelled like laundry cleaner.
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this scent, and use the body wash all the time. It is a very refreshing scent. The body wash makes a nice lather when used with a pouf. I really like that it rinses off completely, but doesn't make my skin feel tight. In the summer it is so wonderful to use this in the shower after a long day in the summer heat.
Jen P.
London, London
Love Bliss products especially the creams as they aren't greasy and sink in well. A bit on the pricey side but they are gentle and smell amazing! Its a great gift idea and adds a nice touch to your shower.
Anahy P.
I've been wanting to try this out, I was wondering if the oil leaves your skin greasy ?
melissa m.
Is it skin sensitive approved?