bliss Lemon & Sage Conditioning Rinse uploaded by Melissa W.bliss Lemon & Sage Conditioning Rinse uploaded by JoAnna T.

BY BLISS

This fresh citrus-scented conditioning rinse for all hair types quickly tames tangles and adds shine. Ingredient Highlights: Panthenol- vitamin B5 moisturizing agent that binds to hair follicles. It lubricates the hair without feeling greasy and smoothes hair surfaces making them shinier and easier to comb. Wheat Protein- conditioning ingredient which penetrates the hair and helps mend split ends. Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride- a naturally derived anti-static agent which controls fly-away.

Tangle-taming and dead set on amplifying your hair’s shine, bliss conditioning rinse – lemon & sage helps prevent static and split ends and improves hair texture to leave your hair super-soft and manageable.

Tame your tresses and add some much-wanted shine with bliss conditioning rinse – lemon & sage. Composed from a host of naturally talented ingredients such as hydrating vitamin B-5, caring wheat protein and moisturising jojoba seed your hair will be left looking at its very best.

• Vitamin B5 binds to hair and smoothes surfaces making it shinier and easier to comb
  • Conditions hair and helps mend split ends
  • Helps control fly-aways

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Hydroxethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethyl Amine, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Bethentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair before massaging quick conditioner from scalp ends. Leave on between 1-4 minutes, depending on your tendency to tangle. Rinse well.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really like the Bliss Lemon and Sage conditioning rinse. I originally was able to try this out, through one of my many beauty subscription boxes and I fell in love. I immediately bought the full sized conditioning rinse and the lemon and sage shampoo too. The shampoo is amazing and leaves my hair silky-smooth by itself. Add the conditioning rinse and you end up with something magical! I have hypothyroidism and it leaves my hair dry, brittle and lifeless. From the first time I ever tried this shampoo and conditioner set, my hair looked amazing! I now have hair that feels silky-smooth and is full of shine too! I can run a brush through it easily and my hair isn't falling out everywhere. It smells amazing too! I know the price is a bit high at $36 for each, the shampoo and conditioning rinse, but it last a very long time and is definitely worth it! I highly recommend, as this is my holy grail conditioner!
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I bought my first bliss products at a discount store because I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay full price for these just yet. My goodness, bliss makes amazing skin and hair products at a great price on their own. Their smells are always delicious and their packaging is superb and cute.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I got a free sample of this from looking at a wedding venue. I wasn't thrilled with the scent. I didn't think the texture of the conditioner was as smooth as I like. I felt I needed more than I would from other brands to get the results I want. It did keep my hair smooth, but I also don't have difficult hair. I wouldn't buy it.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Nice fresh scent without being overpowering or too citrusy. Makes my hair feel clean and soft when used in conjunction with the shampoo or on days when I just want to use conditioner. Just a little bit works wonders.
Corinne M.
Love this rinse!! I use the shampoo with it and my hair is soft and smooth. I'm 29years old and love the smell of lemon. It is light and not strong. I also use the Bliss Butter moisturizer on my body after a shower. Fantastic!! Soft and smooth!!! Good company, good products!!
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
I love this product! While it's on the pricey side you can usually get it at places like TJ Maxx and get it cheaper so it's really worth checking. I have dyed hair and this conditioner is so good for it and it smells amazing too! It's definitely my favorite conditioner that I can afford

Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
This stuff is heavenly! I got a travel sized to take with me camping and I never expected it to be so amazing. Even with the crappy water at the camp ground, my hair was the softest its ever been. I absolutely love the scent also! Recommended!!!!
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
Love how silky this makes my hair feel ! Plus the smell of this is amazing ! I bought it on amazon because I couldn't find it else where ! I use this product when I need a really good cleanse and condition.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
This is actually some good stuff. I got this at a salon and its amazing stuff. Makes my hair sooooo soft and silky. It makes u wonder what they really put in this stuff but it works flawlessly.
Kris F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Bliss products but I don't love this. It is very heavy. I have horrible shower pressure and rinsing this makes me feel like I am pulling out a lot of hair.
Monica S.
Do you use this instead of a traditional conditioner or this is used after your normal shampoo and conditioning routine?
Cayce B.
What is the best place to purchase?
Jill C.
Helotes, TX
How is this scent? Is it overpowering or too lemon-y?
Nic L.
Is this conditioner heavy on your hair? I have normal hair
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
What all does this do and how does it help your hair ?