bliss lemon + sage conditioning rinse uploaded by JoAnna T.

BY BLISS

• Vitamin B5 binds to hair and smoothes surfaces making it shinier and easier to comb
  • Conditions hair and helps mend split ends
  • Helps control fly-aways

Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
I bought my first bliss products at a discount store because I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay full price for these just yet. My goodness, bliss makes amazing skin and hair products at a great price on their own. Their smells are always delicious and their packaging is superb and cute.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Nice fresh scent without being overpowering or too citrusy. Makes my hair feel clean and soft when used in conjunction with the shampoo or on days when I just want to use conditioner. Just a little bit works wonders.
Corinne M.
Love this rinse!! I use the shampoo with it and my hair is soft and smooth. I'm 29years old and love the smell of lemon. It is light and not strong. I also use the Bliss Butter moisturizer on my body after a shower. Fantastic!! Soft and smooth!!! Good company, good products!!
Morgan F.
Kirkland, WA
I love this product! While it's on the pricey side you can usually get it at places like TJ Maxx and get it cheaper so it's really worth checking. I have dyed hair and this conditioner is so good for it and it smells amazing too! It's definitely my favorite conditioner that I can afford

Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
This stuff is heavenly! I got a travel sized to take with me camping and I never expected it to be so amazing. Even with the crappy water at the camp ground, my hair was the softest its ever been. I absolutely love the scent also! Recommended!!!!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I love the shampoo and I like the conditioner. It's more of a lightweight detangling conditioner than anything else. I love the scent - it's great! You will need someone else if you're searching for a more moisturizing conditioner though.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
Love how silky this makes my hair feel ! Plus the smell of this is amazing ! I bought it on amazon because I couldn't find it else where ! I use this product when I need a really good cleanse and condition.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
This is actually some good stuff. I got this at a salon and its amazing stuff. Makes my hair sooooo soft and silky. It makes u wonder what they really put in this stuff but it works flawlessly.
Kris F.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Bliss products but I don't love this. It is very heavy. I have horrible shower pressure and rinsing this makes me feel like I am pulling out a lot of hair.
Laurel K.
Shelby, NC
I absolutely love this product. I got it as a sample from the W hotel in Atlanta and recently found this and many others at Khols! I didn't realize this was a product I could get away from the hotel. The scent of lemon and sage is refreshing and subtle. My hair is always silky smooth after using this rinse and ridiculously soft!!
Monica S.
Do you use this instead of a traditional conditioner or this is used after your normal shampoo and conditioning routine?
Cayce B.
What is the best place to purchase?
Jill C.
How is this scent? Is it overpowering or too lemon-y?
Nic L.
Is this conditioner heavy on your hair? I have normal hair
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
What all does this do and how does it help your hair ?