bliss Lemon + Sage Conditioning Rinse uploaded by Melissa W.

BY BLISS

Citrus-scented conditioning rinse. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I really like the Bliss Lemon and Sage conditioning rinse. I originally was able to try this out, through one of my many beauty subscription boxes and I fell in love. I immediately bought the full sized conditioning rinse and the lemon and sage shampoo too. The shampoo is amazing and leaves my hair silky-smooth by itself. Add the conditioning rinse and you end up with something magical! I have hypothyroidism and it leaves my hair dry, brittle and lifeless. From the first time I ever tried this shampoo and conditioner set, my hair looked amazing! I now have hair that feels silky-smooth and is full of shine too! I can run a brush through it easily and my hair isn't falling out everywhere. It smells amazing too! I know the price is a bit high at $36 for each, the shampoo and conditioning rinse, but it last a very long time and is definitely worth it! I highly recommend, as this is my holy grail conditioner!
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I got a free sample of this from looking at a wedding venue. I wasn't thrilled with the scent. I didn't think the texture of the conditioner was as smooth as I like. I felt I needed more than I would from other brands to get the results I want. It did keep my hair smooth, but I also don't have difficult hair. I wouldn't buy it.