BY BLISS

From our spa to your skin™ velvety-soft skin polish. It has the same fresh lemon + sage scent as our bestselling butter.  Made to be massaged on pre-shower, its circular scrubbing grains lift away dead cells, leaving your skin smooth, supple and silky.

Buy on Amazon
ѧʟʟıє D.
East Lansing
This body polish by Bliss gave me mixed feelings. The smell is very nice but I was hoping for a little more grain when it came to the coarseness of the scrub. It’s almost like an exfoliant and a lotion mixed together so I felt like I had to use more than needed to actually get the clean/polished feeling that I enjoy.

I did use the polish and left it on my legs for a moment to condition my legs (in the winter, my dry skin is that of a shedding snake) and it worked fairly well.

Once I was out of the shower and shaved, I followed with the Bliss Body Butter to complete the process and I felt amazing. For that, I’ll give it 3 stars. bliss Lemon & Sage Body Scrub
Sarah F.
West Allis
Saw this line recently at Target and was so excited by the offerings and the prices! Gotta love Target! Normally scrubs are just okay with me, but I tried this last night and my heels are still soft, no sharp rough spots in sight. Great!
Jamie R.
Davison
This scrub was pretty good but not my favorite. It smelled delicious but I didn’t really feel a difference after I used it. I got it from Ulta and it was a good price but I have used better! All around a decent product though
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
I use this body scrub at least 2 times a week. It's not too harsh and it exfoliates my skin without too much damage. It was a good deal when I got mine, I believe it was buy one get one half off and I decided to give the brand a chance since I liked the body lotion that they have. Overall, it's a decent product and the smell is pleasant.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Keeps my skin nice and moist. I love to use the scrub during the winter time when I'm body is feeling a dry and I'm in need a bit of help keep my skin nourish.

I actually got to try the scrub before hand at a spa and fell in love and got a scrub on my way out.
Adelaide J.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It smells so good it want to eat it. But I am loving how my skin feels after using this. It not only feels super soft my also ultra hydrated . Halfway through my first tub and will definitely be purchasing another when I run out.
Tyra I.
Northport, AL
I love this. It has a really nice lemon smell and is really quite gentle despite being an exfoliator. I get it for from Ulta but there have been many times I've seen this product in Marshalls or TJ maxx, the quality is the same each time
Madison L.
Bliss is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try out the lemon and sage body scrub. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It is amazing! This scrub makes my skin feel so much better.
Destiny L.
Bliss Lemon body scrub is amazing. The lemony scent is wonderful and gentle. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated. It's long lasting which I love. Highly recommend
Kassandra B.
One of my favorite body-scrubs because it's so nourishing while taking away ALL the dead and dry skin cells left in my body each day. It smells amazing and it's easy to purchase in stores and online. Only downside is the $36 price tag but if you use it sparingly it lasts a good couple of months.