BY BLISS

Contains circular scrubbing grains Lifts away dead cells impurities & dirt Softens skin & boost circulation Leaves skin silky smooth & supple Promotes overall well-being of skin . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ahndrea L.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE  this product; it's one of the first body scrubs that I have used, and my skin felt so soft afterwards. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but I would definitely recommend it. It's not harsh on the skin, which is a common concern for scrubs.
Jamie R.
Davison
This scrub was pretty good but not my favorite. It smelled delicious but I didn’t really feel a difference after I used it. I got it from Ulta and it was a good price but I have used better! All around a decent product though
Sheila S.
Manteca, CA
I use this body scrub at least 2 times a week. It's not too harsh and it exfoliates my skin without too much damage. It was a good deal when I got mine, I believe it was buy one get one half off and I decided to give the brand a chance since I liked the body lotion that they have. Overall, it's a decent product and the smell is pleasant.
Tyra I.
Water Valley, MS
I love this. It has a really nice lemon smell and is really quite gentle despite being an exfoliator. I get it for from Ulta but there have been many times I've seen this product in Marshalls or TJ maxx, the quality is the same each time
Jaelyn S.
A very good product. Cleans your skin well, keeps you smelling good, and etc. I bought online at a good price. It's very gentle on the skin and does no damage. I would recommend for people to use their products!
Destiny L.
Bliss Lemon body scrub is amazing. The lemony scent is wonderful and gentle. Leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated. It's long lasting which I love. Highly recommend
Molly B.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
This product by @Bliss does not disappoint. The lemony sage scent leaves my skin smelling so fresh and renewed. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
donya e.
It's a very amazing scrub to clean your skin and to be lighted and fresh every day even if you are exhausted