BY BLISS

This bliss body butter features a lemon and sage scent to make your skin soft, moisturized and fabulous. PRODUCT FEATURES Lemon + sage scent Coconut oil softens skin Sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture Vitamin E deeply nourishes Paraben-free Travel-sized HOW TO USE Lather on from shoulders to shins. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.7-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 1.7 OZ. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
This is a great body butter to use when you are on the go. I really like to use this on my feet when my feet are feeling super dry. It leaves them feeling super soft and touchable. I also like to use it on my elbows when they are extremely dry in this cold weather.
Danielle T.
Got this as a gift with two other flavor varieties, the scent is nice but only lasts for a few minutes. I is a little thicker than I would like and I don’t think it keeps my body hydrated more than other brands like Aveeno
Emma S.
Oneonta
Smells amazing and is a great moisturizer. Need more then you would expect but hydrates your skin. Travel size is perfect to put in your bag and go. I use it after I shower on my legs.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Wow! I love the smell of this! It is wonderful. I received my first tube of this as a gift and bought more after it was gone. It left my skin soft and moisturized!
Jen C.
I take bliss with me everywhere I go. The lemon + sage body butter smells wonderful! It has a soft citrus scent, and skin soothing ingredients like arnica, and Shea Butter. I personally love carrying this in my purse because the scent is uplifting. It leaves my skin super soft, but not oily, or greasy.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The smell of this body butter is super refreshing and energizing. It makes my skin super soft, and I usually apply it right after the shower or carry it around with me during the day and use as a hand moisturizer. It is good for me because I have super dry skin and some of the more lightweight body lotions don't do the job. I really like the ingredients that bliss uses!
Ashley R.
Ocean View, NJ
This is a great little lotion to keep in your bag on the go. I purchased this at Ulta, and it is a fresh, clean-smelling lotion. It goes on very thick and rich, so you don't have to reapply every 20 minutes, and it won't drip when using it on the go. The scent is also very clean and non-offensive, which is always good for a travel size lotion you may be using at work or while commuting. Would definitely buy this again!
Jessica M.
Britt, IA
Love the thickness and it is super creamy but it seems to take awhile to soak in and has a slightly greasy after effect. it smells fresh and does moisturize the skin. Because of its thickness it doesn't spread easily therefor I feel like you need to use more product to get the desired coverage.
Simran K.
Waco, TX
This stuff smells sooo good and it's so hydrating! I keep it in my bag and take it with me everywhere! I love the smell of lemons in general so this is a great all over body butter for me. My elbows tend to get dry and this doesn't burn at all on my dry skin as well as keep my elbows hydrated all day!
Camie V.
Although it's super thick it's oily or greasy at all and is super moisturizing. I love the subtle scent it has and how easily my skin absorbs this in. Although it's a bit pricier than other body butters but it's worth it as it was able to save my skin in dry winters