bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter - Travel Size uploaded by Danielle G.bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter - Travel Size uploaded by Pia B.bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter - Travel Size uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BLISS

This bliss body butter features a lemon and sage scent to make your skin soft, moisturized and fabulous. PRODUCT FEATURES Lemon + sage scent Coconut oil softens skin Sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture Vitamin E deeply nourishes Paraben-free Travel-sized HOW TO USE Lather on from shoulders to shins. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.7-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: 1.7 OZ. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Love love love! With the cold winter just leaving us this moisturizer keeps my hands soft! It doesn't leave them sticky or wet either!! Dries to perfection!! The scent is so light and perfect for the upcoming Spring summer months!! I do not leave home without it!! It is a pocketbook staple of mine!
Doris J.
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is sooooo thick and creamy. I love Bliss, because the formulas are always thick and moisturizing. The smell is amazing, as well. I have no doubt that when I put this on, it will last for hours. I simply cannot stand a lotion that has to be reapplied ever hour. Ugh
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Only downside of this lotion is that it's not bottomless! Absolutely the best body lotion I have ever tried. It is rich but not oily or slick. My skin drinks it right in. Also the scent is neutral enough to not overpower you perfume.
Lily B.
Lily B.
Chevy Chase, MD
It's perfect for travel, it smells good, it's very soft and leaves skin feeling smooth. I am looking for a larger size or different scents. I am a big fan of lemony lotions and am very pleased with this.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Really amazing for traveling which I do a lot!
Any brand I love that will sell travel size products, I definitely love more. Great quality products and amazingly smooth skin after using.
Tara S.
Tara S.
N Salt Lake, UT
It's Bliss! How can you go wrong? I seriously love this brand. I feel hydrated all day. And it cure those winter dry patches on my legs so quickly. And the smell is divine!
Marcelina J.
Marcelina J.
Fort Myers, FL
This moisturizer is great. I love the lemony smell to it. I would recommend this . It helps with my dry skin.
Mei F.
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the scent and it is really moisturizing. For a travel size, its lasted me for longer than expected.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love it smells so good one of my absolute faves to have at my desk and in my purse
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Ocean View, NJ
This is a great little lotion to keep in your bag on the go. I purchased this at Ulta, and it is a fresh, clean-smelling lotion. It goes on very thick and rich, so you don't have to reapply every 20 minutes, and it won't drip when using it on the go. The scent is also very clean and non-offensive, which is always good for a travel size lotion you may be using at work or while commuting. Would definitely buy this again!