BY BLISS

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic - with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Bliss original miniaturization for gleaming skim. Formulated for professional massages. It will leave even the scaliest sort feeling seriously soft. vitamins A and E deeply nourish 2 coconut oil softens skin 3 sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture

• Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it? 7 Answers
  • I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while...2 Answers
  • Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side? 2 Answers
Cheri R.
Bliss Lemon Sage Body Butter moisture cream can be used on legs, arms, hands, etc for moisture.  However it is just an okay product for me personally.  The lemon scent just reminds me of furniture polish that I use in same scent and there is no forgetting it.  The absorption is decent but does not moisturize enough so skin still looks and feels drier.     bliss lemon + sage body butter
Shana S.
Pembroke Pines
I tried this lemon + sage body butter during a massage at the Bliss Spa in Miami. I loved it so much that I purchased it to take home. This body butter is excellent! It's scent is light & refreshing and it rapidly absorbs into the skin leaving it supple and hydrated for most of the day (not greasy at all!) I would love to try the other scents in this formula one day.
Katrina M.
The ingredients of these products and their effectiveness are amazing. The products are fragrant but not too strong and ultra-moisturizing. I would recommend to anyone. Although at times they can be expensive, they are worth it. Also you don’t have to use very much - a little goes a very long way.
Colleen O.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my FAVORITE lotions. It’s incredibky moisturizing but also light and fresh. I use it directly after the showe and it lasts all day. It’s the best thing for my super dry skin. This Christmas I bought mini versions for my sisters. Cant recommend it more!
Autumn P.
I liked this product it’s an okay body moisturizer. Cons I don’t care for the scent because it’s lemony and the scent is okay in my opinion not something I would normally use I bought this product from target I would recommend for a drugstore moisturizer
Ashley S.
Sherman
I love the thick creamy consistency of this lotion. It smells great and works wonders on dry skin. I constantly wash my hands and love putting this on before bed! My skin soakes it up and stays hydrated and smelling great!
Antoinette J.
Got a foil sample of this from my most recent Ulta order. It smells really citrus heavy at first but then it fades and the sage takes over. Not overly greasy, and it absorbed well but it's not as moisturizing as I'd like and it has a weird feel to the skin that some other moisturizers can have that I know some people like but I'm not a fan. Overall, it's an okay product from this one try. I don't think I would personally buy it though.
Lexy L.
Conway, AR
I got this for Christmas and am very disappointed in this product. After applying it to my extremities, back, and stomach every night and every other morning for a week straight I didn’t see or feel on difference in the dry skin on my legs and arms. I don’t have severely dry skin so I was very confused as to why this product just didn’t seem to work compared to other cheaper lotions or coconut oil.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This body butter is expensive, but the amount of product you get in addition the quality of the product makes it well worth the hefty price tag. This huge tube will last quite a long time, as you don't need a lot of product to get effective results. The scent is absolutely divine, and the product overall is very luxe. I love using it.
Allyson C.
I stayed at a hotel a while back that had a bliss spa inside. Walking into the hotel, the smell of lemon and sage took over, and I loved every second of it. This body butter completely embodies this amazing and soothing scent. I use this every day after my shower and it is fabulous! Soft, silky skin that smells amazing? Sign me up!
Sandy R.
Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it?
Mara E.
Does this product have a super thick consistency, and leave an oily residue? I've found that products that advertise "maximum moisture" usually are way too thick and make everything gross and oily.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while, and my skin is much more sensitive now. Has anyone had any issues with using this lotion on sensitive skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how useful is this? Does it help your skin become softer? How long have you been using this products? How does it smell?
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side?