BY BLISS

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic - with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Bliss original miniaturization for gleaming skim. Formulated for professional massages. It will leave even the scaliest sort feeling seriously soft. vitamins A and E deeply nourish 2 coconut oil softens skin 3 sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture

• Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it? 7 Answers
  • I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while...2 Answers
  • Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side? 2 Answers
Chelsea L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll just start by saying that this body butter is my favorite of all time EVER! The smell is really citrusy and is strong, but I enjoy it. I think it smells like a spa day ;) As far as the body butter itself, I love that it's in a squeeze tube and I get the biggest one available because I use it to death. I typically put it on before bed and it keeps my hands, legs, and feet from being dry and flaky, which is often an issue in winter with the dry heat in my apartment. It's luxuriously thick, but not so obnoxious you can't use it during the day. Overall it's a favorite product of mine and I will continue to reach for it year after year.
Emily W.
A clean fragrance that is not overwhelming. It is a rich but non greasy body butter that hydrates the skin without leaving it feeling sticky. Works great during the cold winter months and even in the heat of summer. I really like that the sent doesn't compete with any of my other perfumes but it's a love scent on its own.
Kathleen T.
My ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE. It's a bummer this costs so much, but whenever I can find it on sale I try to stock up. Smells AMAZING, but most importantly, keeps me moisturized throughout the day - especially during the winter time! Would re-purchase over and over again till they stop making it (but please don't ever do that!)
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
MY FAVORITE LOTION EVER! Not only will this product last you forever but I can put it on once a week and my skin will be moisturized for weeks. You know a moisturizer works if it soaks into your skin that well. Worth every penny! You can buy it discounted at any TJmax, Nordstroms rack or equivalents all the time!
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this for free in a thank you basket, but I have seen it at Ulta and Beauty Brands. It is not very expensive and makes your skin super soft and smells great! Definitely a recommend! I've been using it after tanning, it really helps combat the tan smell and keep my skin moisturized!
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
OMG!!! this stuff smells soooo good. It is thick and creamy and conditions my skin. I am nomally dy in the hands because I wash so often working with students and their germs. So I use this mixed with baby oil cocoa utter scent in a container and it keeps my hands and feet moisterized.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Awesome stuff. It has a pleasant scent which lasts a long time and it moisturizes the skin so no need for cream afterwords. Its quite inexpensive and theres a lot of product so good value. I use this almost everyday and yes, I would buy it again or receive it as a sample :)
Deidra S.
Columbus
I love the smell of this product. It's a thick cream (since it's a body butter). It gives my skin, which takes the abuse of working in the hospital, it's much need moisture. Can be $$$ if you buy it at full price. I can usually find it at Nordstrom Rack marked down.
Alyssa F.
Stamford, CT
Although I usually use bath and body works for lotions I do get the occasional bliss lotion and I really like it. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft. The product, full price is a bit pricey but it's easy to find cheaper ones. OverAll I really like this product.
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
This stuff is great. Leaves skin supple and silky without a greasy residue. Smells fresh and clean. Not too overpowering. Very hydrating and smooth texture. Longlasting as well. I would highly recommend it to anyone's who wants to stay smooth and fresh.
Sandy R.
Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it?
Mara E.
Does this product have a super thick consistency, and leave an oily residue? I've found that products that advertise "maximum moisture" usually are way too thick and make everything gross and oily.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while, and my skin is much more sensitive now. Has anyone had any issues with using this lotion on sensitive skin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how useful is this? Does it help your skin become softer? How long have you been using this products? How does it smell?
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side?