BY BLISS #46 in Lotion

Our best-selling, luxuriously rich moisturizing cream restores moisture to even the most rough and scaly skin and protects skin against free radicals. This cult-favorite, smoothing superstar is used in over 70,000 Bliss massages every year. It softens and hydrates skin without feeling greasy. This formula is infused with a sweet but not-so-innocent scent for the true romantic - with notes of citrus, amber, Peru balsam, geranium, vetiver, and labdanum. Paraben Free. Bliss original miniaturization for gleaming skim. Formulated for professional massages. It will leave even the scaliest sort feeling seriously soft. vitamins A and E deeply nourish 2 coconut oil softens skin 3 sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture

• Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it? 7 Answers
  • I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while, ...2 Answers
  • Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side? 2 Answers
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll just start by saying that this body butter is my favorite of all time EVER! The smell is really citrusy and is strong, but I enjoy it. I think it smells like a spa day ;) As far as the body butter itself, I love that it's in a squeeze tube and I get the biggest one available because I use it to death. I typically put it on before bed and it keeps my hands, legs, and feet from being dry and flaky, which is often an issue in winter with the dry heat in my apartment. It's luxuriously thick, but not so obnoxious you can't use it during the day. Overall it's a favorite product of mine and I will continue to reach for it year after year.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the body butter they have in the women's locker room at their spas. It hydrates well, but for me is a bit too heavy/doesn't absorb as quickly as I like. I'm also not a huge fan of the lemon scent. That said, I typically have one stashed somewhere in my bathroom at any given time and I do have a tube at my office, al beit in a different scent.
Emily W.
Emily W.
A clean fragrance that is not overwhelming. It is a rich but non greasy body butter that hydrates the skin without leaving it feeling sticky. Works great during the cold winter months and even in the heat of summer. I really like that the sent doesn't compete with any of my other perfumes but it's a love scent on its own.
Christina Q.
Christina Q.
I received a small bottle of Body Butter at a Bridal Show I attended, and fell in LOVE. I was able to score two 6oz bottles for $12 recently. You can imagine how excited I was! I love the way this stuff smells, its like a warm spring day. It makes my hands feel so soft. Its not too heavy either for these humid NOLA days.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
My ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE. It's a bummer this costs so much, but whenever I can find it on sale I try to stock up. Smells AMAZING, but most importantly, keeps me moisturized throughout the day - especially during the winter time! Would re-purchase over and over again till they stop making it (but please don't ever do that!)
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
MY FAVORITE LOTION EVER! Not only will this product last you forever but I can put it on once a week and my skin will be moisturized for weeks. You know a moisturizer works if it soaks into your skin that well. Worth every penny! You can buy it discounted at any TJmax, Nordstroms rack or equivalents all the time!
Briana L.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this for free in a thank you basket, but I have seen it at Ulta and Beauty Brands. It is not very expensive and makes your skin super soft and smells great! Definitely a recommend! I've been using it after tanning, it really helps combat the tan smell and keep my skin moisturized!
Dom-unique A.
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
OMG!!! this stuff smells soooo good. It is thick and creamy and conditions my skin. I am nomally dy in the hands because I wash so often working with students and their germs. So I use this mixed with baby oil cocoa utter scent in a container and it keeps my hands and feet moisterized.
Chisa D.
Chisa D.
Smyrna, GA
This butter is nothing short of deep hydrating, creamy luxuriousness! I love, love, love BLISS products and have used them for YEARS! The lemon sage butter is for both men & women. It's a wonderfully scented lotion thatI can't get enough of AND my son and beau both like as well.
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Awesome stuff. It has a pleasant scent which lasts a long time and it moisturizes the skin so no need for cream afterwords. Its quite inexpensive and theres a lot of product so good value. I use this almost everyday and yes, I would buy it again or receive it as a sample :)
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Is this a must have? How much is it? Is it worth it?
Mara E.
Mara E.
Does this product have a super thick consistency, and leave an oily residue? I've found that products that advertise "maximum moisture" usually are way too thick and make everything gross and oily.
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product go on thick or is it in the thin side?
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Petaluma, CA
I loved Bliss products years ago but haven't used them in a while, and my skin is much more sensitive now. Has anyone had any issues with using this lotion on sensitive skin?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
1-10 how useful is this? Does it help your skin become softer? How long have you been using this products? How does it smell?