bliss Lemon and Sage Supershine Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Melissa W.

BY BLISS

The clue is in this product's name; bliss supershine shampoo - lemon & sage leaves your locks super-shiny and glossy boasting the natural benefits of wheat proteins and anti-static actives to tame static frizzy and flyaway hair. Packing enough punch to leave hair looking healthy soft and glossy bliss supershine shampoo - lemon & sage is also gentle enough for daily use and features cleansing coconut oil that conditions hair without stripping hydration leaving your hair clean and moisturised. Pathenol (vitamin B-5) tackles taming whilst wheat proteins help mend spilt ends and add body giving your tresses a smoother softer feel. Directions of use: Apply generously to damp hair working the shampoo into a rich lather for 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For best results follow with bliss conditioning rinse - lemon & sage. see more...

Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Bliss Lemon and Sage Shampoo is amazing! I originally received a sample size in one of my many beauty subscription boxes and I fell in love! I order the full sized one and the conditioning rinse to go along with it. I have hypothyroidism and it levaes my hair dull,brittle and lifeless. This shampoo with the conditioning rinse, make my hair full of shine, manageable and strong again! What a difference after just the first use! It is the first shampoo that I have ever found, that leaves my hair soft and manageable without even using any conditioner yet. Yes, the price is a little high for a shampoo, but the bottle last a long time, and its definitely worth it, to have beautiful hair again! This shampoo and the conditioning rinse that goes with it, are my holy grail. I highly recommend! For the best results, use with the conditioning rinse...
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I love love this shampoo, it makes my hair shine and smell so good. I used this product for only a week cause it came in a sample size in a gift box i got. I have brown hair and it is straight. And i found this product very satisfying.Want to buy the big size
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love this shampoo! It smells so good, and I have blonde hair so the lemon lightens it gradually. This is the perfect all natural shampoo!
Samira M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like this shampoo the only thing is I don't like the smell the texture is alright. I just personally can't stand lemonish scents
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
Love this shampoo so much! Cleans well and a little bit of product goes a long way. definitely worth a splurge
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
I bought both the shampoo and the conditioner... I was a little bit disappointed with the product. Smell is great but I do think it’s pricey. Super shine? I’m not so sure about that.
Im not buying the product again. Period