BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ velvety-soft skin polish It has the same fresh lemon + sage scent as our bestselling butter.  Made to be massaged on pre-shower, its circular scrubbing grains lift away dead cells, leaving your skin smooth, supple and silky. see more...

ѧʟʟıє D.
East Lansing
This body polish by Bliss gave me mixed feelings. The smell is very nice but I was hoping for a little more grain when it came to the coarseness of the scrub. It’s almost like an exfoliant and a lotion mixed together so I felt like I had to use more than needed to actually get the clean/polished feeling that I enjoy.

I did use the polish and left it on my legs for a moment to condition my legs (in the winter, my dry skin is that of a shedding snake) and it worked fairly well.

Once I was out of the shower and shaved, I followed with the Bliss Body Butter to complete the process and I felt amazing. For that, I’ll give it 3 stars. Bliss Lemon And Sage Body Scrub 12oz
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Keeps my skin nice and moist. I love to use the scrub during the winter time when I'm body is feeling a dry and I'm in need a bit of help keep my skin nourish.

I actually got to try the scrub before hand at a spa and fell in love and got a scrub on my way out.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bliss is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try out the lemon and sage body scrub. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It is amazing! This scrub makes my skin feel so much better.
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
Love the refreshing scent of this product and how soft it leaves my skin feeling. It's not the cheapest scrub it is is well worth it, especially as we move into cooler weather...eventually.
Kassandra B.
One of my favorite body-scrubs because it's so nourishing while taking away ALL the dead and dry skin cells left in my body each day. It smells amazing and it's easy to purchase in stores and online. Only downside is the $36 price tag but if you use it sparingly it lasts a good couple of months.
Patti L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this body scrub . It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells really really good but its a little bit pricey when i could buy something similar for a lot cheaper.
Andrea L.
It works really well. Your skin will feel so soft and smooth and I love the smell. Bliss makes great products.