BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ velvety-soft skin polish It has the same fresh lemon + sage scent as our bestselling butter.  Made to be massaged on pre-shower, its circular scrubbing grains lift away dead cells, leaving your skin smooth, supple and silky. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Keeps my skin nice and moist. I love to use the scrub during the winter time when I'm body is feeling a dry and I'm in need a bit of help keep my skin nourish.

I actually got to try the scrub before hand at a spa and fell in love and got a scrub on my way out.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bliss is one of my favorite brands! I was super excited to try out the lemon and sage body scrub. I am absolutely in love with the scent. It is amazing! This scrub makes my skin feel so much better.
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven, GA
Love the refreshing scent of this product and how soft it leaves my skin feeling. It's not the cheapest scrub it is is well worth it, especially as we move into cooler weather...eventually.
Kassandra B.
One of my favorite body-scrubs because it's so nourishing while taking away ALL the dead and dry skin cells left in my body each day. It smells amazing and it's easy to purchase in stores and online. Only downside is the $36 price tag but if you use it sparingly it lasts a good couple of months.
Patti L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this body scrub . It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
Kourtney L.
Boynton Beach, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells really really good but its a little bit pricey when i could buy something similar for a lot cheaper.
Andrea L.
It works really well. Your skin will feel so soft and smooth and I love the smell. Bliss makes great products.