BY BLISS #83 in Facial Peels

Highly effective to shield skin against the harmful sunrays Protects skin from sunburn and prevents pre-mature aging Light, non-sticky texture that glides well on face smoothly and evenly Water plus oil resistant to help color-true throughout the day Contains an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Gives you a flawless makeup finish with a soft matte look Dermatologist tested see more...

• How soon after waxing should you use these, and how often?3 Answers
  • Do these actually eliminate ingrown hairs?3 Answers
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: 50 Pads more...
These pads do work at getting rid of ingrown hairs if you use them for a few days. However, those pads that you can buy for acne do the same exact thing and they are so much cheaper. I’ll continue to use these until I run out and I’ll use them on ingrown hairs and facial blemishes, but I use all of the pads up, I’ll probably just buy the acne pads if I ever need ingrown hair pads again.
Nxckel h.
Fredericksburg
Used this for my boyfriend and it was to sticky to remove anything. Caused skin irritation and redness. Could have been my boyfriend’s skin but he hasn’t had any problems before with sensitivity. Just test before use
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
Absolutely amazing product. I love the pads that come with they are easy to grab and use. Great price and it feels great when you wipe your face off with it. You can really feel your face getting cleansed.
Cory H.
['Sacramento', 'CA'], CA
I’ve used these pads for a bad bikini line ingrown hair. They helped but it took a few days for them to work. I’ve since found creams and lotions that work faster.
Paige M.
These wipes though! They are seriously a game changer for me. I always have bumps and itchy irritation anytime I shave any part of my body, and I tried these wipes on a whim praying that anything would help. Let me tell ya- these are MAGICAL! Not only are the bumps gone, so is the itching! I even dab my finger in the container and rub a little of the extra liquid on my eye brows after I tweeze to help cut down on redness! Such a great, affordable product!
Ashley S.
The idea of these is great, especially if you're like me and are just prone to ingrown no matter how you remove (wax, shave, epilator, etc), however I just don't know if it actually worked. I used them all and I certainly felt the sting of the ingredients after a fresh shave, I don't think it helped much as far as reducing the number of ingrowns.
Danielle F.
I have used a few products for ingrowns in my life and this one is very middle ground. It's good that you have options for amount you can buy as trial and error with these is key. I had an allergic reaction to something in this product that caused my ingrowns to inflame rather than dry up and go away. I have heard it works well for others, though.
Wb P.
These pads are a little miracle worker. Unfortunately, I get ingrown hairs all the time and it's such a battle, however, these pads are saving the day! My skin is less red and ingrown hairs are not such a huge problem anymore. The pads lessen redness, help eliminate and remove ingrown heirs in addition to soothing my skin.
BettyJo M.
I rarely get ingrown hairs thank goodness however when I do they hurt badly so I got a sample of these to try and I used them on a bad razor burn and an ingrown hair. They did nothing. They aren't even soothing. It was a sample so perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance but what little I did there was not difference.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
So these pads to not burn at all like most jay have alcohol inside of them. I do think these pads work more on finer hairs. I wouldn't recommend the product for thick or coarse hairs by your chin or under your arms. I do see a small improvement where my hairs are coming out by my jaw but I'm having difficulty on my chin.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Do these actually eliminate ingrown hairs?
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
How soon after waxing should you use these, and how often?