Bliss Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads 50pads uploaded by Kimberly C.Bliss Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads 50pads uploaded by Sara F.Bliss Ingrown Hair Eliminating Peeling Pads 50pads uploaded by Paige M.

BY BLISS #66 in Facial Peels

Highly effective to shield skin against the harmful sunrays Protects skin from sunburn and prevents pre-mature aging Light, non-sticky texture that glides well on face smoothly and evenly Water plus oil resistant to help color-true throughout the day Contains an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals Gives you a flawless makeup finish with a soft matte look Dermatologist tested see more...

• How soon after waxing should you use these, and how often?3 Answers
  • Do these actually eliminate ingrown hairs?3 Answers
Sarah444 W.
Blacksburg, SC
I got these for my fiancee who has horrible ingrown hair problems that turn into hospital trips to have them cut out. We got these, desperate to find anything that helped. These did the trick. The swelling and pain go down within 24 hours and no more hospital trips since we got these. The only problem we have is how expensive they are, wish they were a little more reasonable, however, we are willing to pay anything to avoid those painful bumps for him. So double thumbs up for this product:)
Ashley S.
The idea of these is great, especially if you're like me and are just prone to ingrown no matter how you remove (wax, shave, epilator, etc), however I just don't know if it actually worked. I used them all and I certainly felt the sting of the ingredients after a fresh shave, I don't think it helped much as far as reducing the number of ingrowns.
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
I was skeptical at first due to the price, but these are worth it. I have always struggled with ingrown hair due to very thin skin and coarse hair. This product paired with my Gold Bond Bumpy Skin cream have eliminated ingrown hairs from my legs and upper arms almost completely.
Sara F.
It was a little pricey. I don't feel that it does much. The packaging is just how it looks in the picture. It is not effective so I am disappointed. It did not meet my expectations. It sometimes burns when I use it. I would not buy it again.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
I just started using these and am in love! Took a week or so to really start working but those stubborn bumps and ingrown hairs are dramatically less noticeable if I even have any at all. I will never be without these in my bathroom!!
Lexi C.
Owensboro, KY
These worked okay. Stings like the dickens but I think it was somewhat helpful. Its kind of pricey but you wont be disappointed. I purchased at Kohls or Ulta.
Paige M.
These wipes though! They are seriously a game changer for me. I always have bumps and itchy irritation anytime I shave any part of my body, and I tried these wipes on a whim praying that anything would help. Let me tell ya- these are MAGICAL! Not only are the bumps gone, so is the itching! I even dab my finger in the container and rub a little of the extra liquid on my eye brows after I tweeze to help cut down on redness! Such a great, affordable product!
Danielle F.
I have used a few products for ingrowns in my life and this one is very middle ground. It's good that you have options for amount you can buy as trial and error with these is key. I had an allergic reaction to something in this product that caused my ingrowns to inflame rather than dry up and go away. I have heard it works well for others, though.
Wb P.
These pads are a little miracle worker. Unfortunately, I get ingrown hairs all the time and it's such a battle, however, these pads are saving the day! My skin is less red and ingrown hairs are not such a huge problem anymore. The pads lessen redness, help eliminate and remove ingrown heirs in addition to soothing my skin.
BettyJo M.
I rarely get ingrown hairs thank goodness however when I do they hurt badly so I got a sample of these to try and I used them on a bad razor burn and an ingrown hair. They did nothing. They aren't even soothing. It was a sample so perhaps I didn't give it enough of a chance but what little I did there was not difference.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
How soon after waxing should you use these, and how often?
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Do these actually eliminate ingrown hairs?