Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads uploaded by Shannon C.Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads uploaded by Sarah S.Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads uploaded by Gina R.

BY BLISS

A treatment for ingrown-hairs. Bliss' Ingrown Eliminating Pads help nix ingrown hairs anywhere on the body. A must between waxing or shaving sessions, these single-use swipes tackle hair-raising lumps and bumps with alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Soaked in antioxidant green tea and soothing, smoothing oat extract, they'll get to the root of your ingrown issues. This multipurpose solution is a great cure for men's beard bumps as well.

Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
These are a must between waxing or shaving sessions!! It's not often I get an ingrown hair or shaving bumps, but when I do, this is my go-to! It's even gentle enough to use on the face between waxing sessions when eyebrow, upper lip, or any other facial hair you may wax is growing back! They also work on other sensitive areas like arm pits and bikini areas as well! Dont forget, they are also great for men too!! Sometimes they need a little treatment for tjose shaving bumps on the neck and face!!They are formulated with soothing green tea and oat extract to help with that irritated feeling that can accompany ingrowns.
Sarah S.
The Bliss Ingrown Eliminating pads are a great addition to your skincare regimen if you end up with irritation or ingrown hairs after shaving. It comes in a jar with pre-saturated pads. I personally use these for my underarm area, I have fine blonde hair and get ingrowns easily. I will use it after showering (if you just shaved you may experience a slight stinging sensation), and then continue to use daily if I experience any razor burn/ingrowns. They have a clean scent. They definitely help, doesn’t prevent getting an ingrown 100% though, but I also don’t use them every single day. They are a little pricy, but will last a while if you’re not using them every single day, and 1 pad covers quite a bit of area.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
These ingrown hair pads work after just a couple of days of use. They are pricey though and when you realize that Stridex acne pads do the same exact thing just as well, you’ll be a bit disappointed. Once I’m done with this container, I’ll just get Stridex instead.
Sydney S.
South Vienna, OH
I didn't see much of a difference but I decently felt clean afterwards. I wouldn't recommend these to someone only because they are really expensive and didn't seem to work.
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Mmmm they're an ok product, nothing spectacular
They're more like a refreshing type of thing rather than really attacking the problem, I would categorize them as a preventive step
The ingredients are nice tho (green tea etc)
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Love love these. I have recently started waxing and these are a must have. They really work and they feel great too. Very cooling.
sydnee w.
Jasper, AL
I love these. Perfect for your bikini area! I also use it to eliminate razor burn on my arm pits. Love!
Layne J.
I am currently in south east Asia and I took less bikinis so I could fit this in my bag! It was worth it. Saves my life every time I get a wax. My bf loves it too. Helps with his chin and chest hair!
liana w.
montreal, QC
no matter what i do, i always tend to get razor irritation on my bikini zone the day after i shave. i'll admit these are on the pricey end but they really do work! i recently tried the jack black bump fix and it gives a similar result for a fraction of the cost
Matelynn W.
Ottawa
I get my bikini line sugared frequently and am prone to ingrown hairs. The product is very easy to use and did help remove the ingrown hairs. I still had to tweeze and buff some of the hairs away after using it for 5 days. Fairly priced product.
Erika L.
Morgantown, WV
Where are these sold and how much are they?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Are these expensive? If so, worth the price?
Megan D.
Are these gentle enough to use on the face?
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
How much does this cost?