bliss In the Honey™ Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Courtney T.bliss In the Honey™ Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Canei D.bliss In the Honey™ Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Kayla K.

BY BLISS

• An intensely moisturizing mask –with skin-saving honey and lavender oil –melts in for an instant boost of hydration and your softest, smoothest skin ever.
  • Soothes and relieves super parched or irritated skin; rids skin of dullness – especially in cooler months
  • Leaves skin dewy and baby-smooth
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Skin Type(s): Normal, Dry, Very Dry or Irritated

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Disiloxane, Betaine, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycosyl Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Honey (Mel) (Miel), Honey Extract (Mel Extract) (Extrait de miel), Propolis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Squalane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Dextrin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Carbomer, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 4 (CI 14700)

Usage:

• Smooth a thick layer onto clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, until dry. Rinse thoroughly or tissue off. Use 2-3 times per week.

Sarah G.
I picked this up due to my terrible habit of buying every beauty product available when I shop at target. Recently, bliss has changed up their line and their products are a lot more affordable than their older prices. I used this post-shower, after I used a face scrub so it could be most effective. The consistency is like a gel moisturizer, though it’s tacky and stays on top of your skin rather than absorbing quickly, as I would expect from a product like this. It’s a bright golden yellow color, and smells like lavender, but is not overwhelming in my opinion. The container is 1.7 oz so it’s TSA friendly, although still a bit pricey compared to other drugstore products. I do love that you get a high-end feel for the product without having to spend too much. It definitely gets the job done, and my face feels plump and moisturized. Instead of washing it off, I try to rub it into my skin as much as I can, and then wipe off any excess so it’s not too tacky. While I won’t be changing up my usual skincare regimen, just because I’ve perfected it, I can definitely see myself adding this in whenever I feel like I need it, and would definitely grab it when I’m traveling or in a pinch. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a little hydration and TLC.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I have very dry skin so when I first saw this advertised I knew I had to have it. I already use a moisturizer from Bliss, so it only made sense to buy this too.

At first I was a little off put. It has a strong smell, that is necessarily bad but it definitely isn’t good either. But I am able to easily overlook that, but if you are sensitive to scents you might want to keep looking. It just doesn’t smell like honey, although that’s an amazing idea and it should definitely happen.

But the mask itself was wonderful. My skin felt amazing after I rinsed it off, and overall I was very happy with my purchase. I use this mask at least once a week in rotation with a few other products. It’s most definitely worth a buy!
Kay H.
Anaheim, CA
This is a tiny treasure in my bathroom cabinet. It smells so good with the honey and lavender, but more importantly this packs some major hydration!
It is super gentle and makes my skin feel so glowy and smooth and completely refreshed after using.

I would recommend this to literally every one. Reasonable price, found at Target or online at Bliss’ website. Go check this out.
Barb V.
Bensalem
I do enjoy this mask.. however, it has a gel consistency and can feel like it’s not absorbing into your skin. But because it’s gel like, it’s very cooling and relaxing & does not feel drying like clay masks can make you feel. It also smells really nice. I’ll use up my jar I have now but I won’t be running to the store to get another as soon as I run out.
Haley B.
Temple
My face had gotten super dried out and this honestly helped me so much and it didnt cost me and arm and a leg, it was way better than expected it had a very nice professional look to it if u have dry skin i think this would be the best for you
Kirin K.
Phoenix
I saw these three masks and this one I was really interested in trying. I was worried that with honey being a factor it might be sticky or hard to remove but it’s actually a go to mask. It leaves my skin soft and glowing. Worth trying.
Courtney T.
I’ve only used this mask less than a handful of times, so I really can’t comment on long-term effects of using it, but it makes your skin feel amazing after washing it off. I have normal to dry skin and this mask just makes my face look so plump and hydrated. It’s a super thick consistency, pretty much the same as honey, and it feels so nice and cooling on the skin. I love it.
Olivia G.
Port Huron
Best thing on the market! I loved the way it made my skin feel! I did it right when I woke up! Just the bottle made me happy to keep on my vanity and reminded me to use it weekly! I would recommend this to anyone looking to moisturize for a flawless complexion
Holly B.
West Chester
I have EXTREMELY sensitive and acne prone skin and this mask did not break me out at all! It smells great and left my skin feeling super smooth and soft afterwards. I only use this mask about once a week and it really helps keep my skin hydrated.
Jamie H.
This is an awesome mask. Use this and your face feels so soft. It smells clean a little sweet but fresh. Easy to use ,not badly priced, and your face will thank you. Its gentle and moisturizing.

back