BY BLISS

• A spa-strength scrub that warms on contact while natural sea salt exfoliate and seaweed extract softens for super-smooth, glowing skin.
  • Self heating formula that gently exfoliates while softening
  • Skin feels instantly soft and incredibly smooth; perfect for rough feet and heels

Ingredients: PEG-6, Sea Salt (Maris Sal) (Sel marin), Glycerin, PEG-32, Sodium Chloride, Propanediol, Saccharina Longicruris Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Menthol, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Capryly/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerl Caprylate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage: Smooth a generous amount onto dry skin, and massage in a circular motion over entire body. Rinse.

• Sounds good is it worth the money ?2 Answers
  • Overall, how would you recommend this brand? I see it eve...3 Answers
  • Why is it called Hot? Does it feel warm on your skin?2 Answers
Stella M.
sunny isles
relaxing stress reliever everything in a little bucket of greatness it smells amazing i love using this stuff the packaging is beyond cute it definitely does its job by exfoliating the skin
Kristen T.
Quinton
I would recommend this item for night time in the bath I would use this right after I shaved my legs making them feel extra clean and soft to the touch after a nice warm relaxing bath using this product.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I love this body exfoliate! It’s so amazing.it smells great and I love the way it feel! It is inexpensive and soft but also hard and really gets the dead skin off! Great product that I would repurchase
Aastha M.
Little Rock , AR
I've been using this product for a long time now.  Not only it smells great but when you use it it truly makes your skin as soft as a baby. I used once every two weeks and's and sometimes more. Everyone skin is different so you have to just see how often do you need to use it.  It's really important for you to read instructions  because  most body scrubs you have to use it in the summer when you're wet. But  this one you have to use it totally dry.
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
I love this stuff! I use it right after I shave my legs and my legs feel so soft and it also helps with exfoliating! I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to get a close shave and or to keep your skin glowing!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
I love all the Bliss products. I first tried them as samples in a hotel room I stayed in and loved them! They have a great botanical scent and make my skin feel great. I like the packaging and the price! This product has a great aromatherapy scent and doesn't smell like an artificial fragrance.
Anna B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Using this Hot Salt Scrub will make you feel like you are seriously having a treatment done at their spa! It heats up and feels so satisfying, refreshing, detoxifying and relaxing all at the same time. I love how smooth, clear and clean my body feels after using this once a week. I look forward to it every time and truly feels like the best way I can pamper myself.
Betti B.
This scrub was exactly what I was looking for. It is pretty abrasive, but not to the point where it is painful. In my opinion, it's a great way to exfoliate. The smell is absolutely amazing, however, I am a fan of rosemary and eucalyptus. It is self-heating, but it's more of a warming sensation, which is perfect. All in all, I would (and have) recommend this to a friend.
Morgan E.
Mission, KS
Not the best scrub I've used. It didn't have a great smell and although I like salt better than sugar scrubs I've had some that smelled amazing and had a good blend of oil, salt, and other ingredients that left my skin exfoliated, clean, and smelling good. This did not. It didn't smell bad, just not the fragrance or consistency I prefer.
Kami C.
El Paso, TX
Love this it being able to get rid of all the dryness on your hands is great, the packing is so cute and simple and it is very gentle to have on your body. I am a repeat user of this i use it every end of each week or 2 weeks. I would highly recommend this for someone that  is intrested in smoooth light breathable skin!!
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Overall, how would you recommend this brand? I see it every time I go to Marshall's and TJ Maxx but never hear anyone mention it, so I always just kinda pass it by.
Latisha H.
Sounds good is it worth the money ?
Kelly M.
Why is it called Hot? Does it feel warm on your skin?

Amazon