BY BLISS

Our legendary all-over sea salt body scrub is oil-free, super-softening, self-heating and spiked with eucalyptus and rosemary oils. It s the ultimate do-it-yourself spa-strength skin smoother. Mix well before use ; see more...

• Sounds good is it worth the money ?2 Answers
  • Overall, how would you recommend this brand? I see it every time ...3 Answers
  • Why is it called Hot? Does it feel warm on your skin?2 Answers
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't buy this scrub again but I enjoy it for the time being. You have to use it on dry skin which I find annoying, because usually I'm already fully in the shower when I think to use a body scrub. (If you use this on wet skin, you won't feel the warming sensation). I actually like the smell, I know a few other reviewers said it was too strong but I love eucalyptus so I find it nice. It leaves my skin really soft after too. The only downside for me is the fact that you have to use it on dry skin to feel the warmth.
Maria M.
Orlando
I ***LOVE*** the self heating concept but it doesn't get nearly as warm as I would like. But it does hydrate quite well. I also don't love that it is a scrub that you apply dry, as I like to scrub as a last step in the shower. I'm 50/50 on this one, but probably wouldn't buy again due to the price.
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
I got a sample of this one time so I was able to test it out for the first time without having to purchase it! this exfoliates the skin like no other and it doesn't smell like harsh chemicals. It also doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards which a lit of exfoliating scrubs tend to do!
Karrin C.
I was lucky enough to get a sample of this awhile back and from what little was in the sample I fell in love with the product. I really need to pick some more of this up as it made my skin the softest it has been since the day I entered the world!
Kyle E.
Navarre , FL
This does not get hot per say, just a warming sensation. The smell is wonderful to me, it smells very spa like. My only wish is that it could be used on wet skin but it dissolves on contact with water.
Stephanie N.
I work at ultra beauty , we use these scrubs with our gel nail manicures. Its amazing! makes hands and body super soft and smooth. The scents are light and refreshing.
Stephanie G.
If my legs could write me thank you notes for using this product, they would. Hands down, the most relaxing, softening scrub I've used. The eucalyptus smell turns your shower into a spa experience. Love love love! Go buy it now.
Kimberly B.
Cleveland, OH
This smells wonderful (mint camphor) and the warming sensation is very pleasant. It exfoliates without being overly harsh and rinses off easily. I use this to smooth out my feet regularly! It's also great for arms and legs.
Marie D.
Such a cool product. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and the scent is amazing. I don't have to worry about my knees, elbows or feet feeling cracked and dry anymore!
Leila F.
Fairfield, CA
This scrub makes your skin look and feel absolutely amazing. It gets rid of dead skin cells and leaves it smooth and healthy. After you use it it leaves you refreshed. It is a great scrub!
Jade N.
catasauqua, PA
Overall, how would you recommend this brand? I see it every time I go to Marshall's and TJ Maxx but never hear anyone mention it, so I always just kinda pass it by.
Latisha H.
Sounds good is it worth the money ?
Kelly M.
Why is it called Hot? Does it feel warm on your skin?