Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream 2.5 oz uploaded by Julie S.Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream 2.5 oz uploaded by Jane N.Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream 2.5 oz uploaded by Sarah C.
4 colors available

BY BLISS #74 in Hand Cream

from our spa to your skin™ with macadamia oil + grapeseed extract Supreme softening and surface smoothing make this ultra-rich hand balm a bestseller. Silky but grease-free, it smoothes rough cuticles, too. see more...

• Does it make your hands soft And is it stickey1 Answers
  • Does this hand cream make you handa extremly sift and does it make ...1 Answers
Julie S.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
I love how soft this lotion makes my hands. I keep it on my desk and use it twice a day. It seems to keep my hands from drying out.
Transatlantic B.
Transatlantic B.
Cincinnati, OH
I have tried lots of hand creams and no matter what the companies say in their advertising, the problem is always the same - they remain greasy for far too long and you end up leaving fingerprints on clothes, work papers, in fact anything you touch. So when I decided to try Bliss hand cream I was fairly sure I could predict what my reaction to it would be - I'd like to use it but my life is far too busy to wait 15 minutes for cream to soak in. I was completely wrong.
The tiny amount I applied left my hands feeling moisturised and softer. More importantly, the cream was absorbed straight away which means I can apply it anytime, whether I'm handling papers or about to fold washing. I also love the smell - fresh, clean and lemony. I'm now a complete convert to Bliss and intend to try out some of their other products. The hand cream definitely works.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bliss is one of the more intense hand creams available, with a rich mixture of ingredients, including glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, the wax-like lubricant glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, grape seed extract, macadamia nut oil, panthenol, lecithin, algae extract, and sodium hyaluronate. It has a pleasant lemon scent and, despite the number of emollients, is completely non-greasy. For very dry and/or damaged hands and cuticles, follow with Bliss' "Glamour Gloves" overnight. You will awake with new skin!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of THE BEST hand creams out there!  It is super moisturizing and has a clean scent that just about everyone will like.  I use it often, and especially when I'm in tight quarters with lots of people like an airplane - don't want to overwhelm people with a strong scent.  It absorbs in quickly and really hydrates my dry skin, but doesn't get sticky or stay slick.
Heather A.
Heather A.
maywood, NJ
This is the first hand cream I have ever bought for myself when I was in high school.  I love the lemon scent hand cream.  It is very energizing.  They say one of the first places you age is in your hands.  Because of this I try to moisturize my hands as much as possible.  This is perfect to keep in your purse.
Preyanka H.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
Love this hand cream! It's moisturizers and leaves my hands feeling so extremely soft. It doesn't leave it greasy. I love it during the winter time when your hands get cracked. I always buy from ulta whenever they have their buy one get one half off deal! I think it's a great time to try it out!
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a really good, hydrating hand cream for dry skin. It is a little on the crazy side when it goes on, but eventually soaks right in to my skin and leaves no residue behind. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase in the future; I always keep a travel size with me in my purse.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
Omg I love this stuff. I have a life that is rough on my hands and part of it is also my age, but I need hand cream. So I have tried lots. These creams come in several scents and they are nice and sutle, aren't going to overwhelm your overall scent or your olfactory system. And they absorb, don't just feel nice until you wash your hands. But now I can't find them anywhere. I hate that. So now I am searching for my next holy grail.
Ellie D.
Ellie D.
New York
My absolute favourite hand cream. I discovered it in W hotels a few years back and I've never used anything else. It comes in different sizes and is portable to throw in your purse. Makes your hands feel buttery soft but never greasy. Best part is it smells delicious!
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I had a sample size of the hand cream. It had a wonderful fresh scent to it. However, this product was not rich in moisture for my hands. It felt like i had to use more than what should have been needed. I can not recommend this hand cream based on my experience.
San Diego, CA
Does this hand cream make you handa extremly sift and does it make them stickey
San Diego, CA
Does it make your hands soft And is it stickey