bliss High Intensity Hand Cream uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BLISS

This product's supreme softening and surface smoothing properties make this balm the perfect companion for dry hands. The antioxidant-rich formula contains macadamia nut oil and grape seed extract, leaving hands silky but grease-free. In addition to hydrating parched palms, this intense hand cream smoothens rough cuticles, too. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abby W.
Abby W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love using hand cream in the morning and at night. I keep it by my bed and use it twice a day. This hand cream really softens and hydrates my hands and makes them feel very good.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Plano, TX
Bliss products smell great. They are on the pricey side, but I would consider these worth it. I would recommend it, if you can get past the price. I love using Bliss products.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths Grove, KY
this is a must have! i purchased it at my local ultra store and i do not regret it! this is a must have in my bathroom
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles , Ca
My hands usually get so dry, using this lotion my hands are as smooth as a baby's butt!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bliss is one of the more intense hand creams available, with a rich mixture of ingredients, including glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, the wax-like lubricant glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, grape seed extract, macadamia nut oil, panthenol, lecithin, algae extract, and sodium hyaluronate. It has a pleasant lemon scent and, despite the number of emollients, is completely non-greasy. For very dry and/or damaged hands and cuticles, follow with Bliss' "Glamour Gloves" overnight. You will awake with new skin!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Grand Rapids, MN
The bliss hand cream smells really fabulous! It's a rich cream that helps keep hands soft. It's a decent value. I tend to go through a lot of hand cream as my hands get dry. I really like it, the only downside is it gets a bit greasy (remember it's a rich crea,) and can take a bit to soak in. I like to put on and let it soak in before doing anything else, but it does take time.
heinnys G.
heinnys G.
esta crema ahora mismo  la estoy usando lo que puedo decir es poco sobre este producto hasta que no tenga un tiempo usandola y apreciando todo sus veneficios no puedo decir nada tengo varias cosas de esta marca y no me encuentro aun pero ya dire de este producto
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
New Bedford, MA
This hand cream is great for very dry skin... it's moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling on your hands at all. It is a bit pricey but, worth it for those who have dry skin and need the moisturizing.. this is a good one.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
This hand cream is amazing. In keeping with the quality that Bliss is known for, this hand cream does its job by leaving your hands moisturized without feeling oily. It lasts many hours after you use it.
I would highly recommend.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Langeloth
I revived this product as a gift and I loved it. It is very moisturizing and keeps my hands very soft and smooth. Many people say that my hands feel very nice. The smell of the lotion I did not think was too overpowered.
Renee L.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca
Is this product long lasting or do you find yourself having to keep getting more consistently?