bliss High Intensity Hand Cream uploaded by Crystal M.

BY BLISS

This product's supreme softening and surface smoothing properties make this balm the perfect companion for dry hands. The antioxidant-rich formula contains macadamia nut oil and grape seed extract, leaving hands silky but grease-free. In addition to hydrating parched palms, this intense hand cream smoothens rough cuticles, too. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is a good hand cream it smells super good and the size bottle lasts me a while keeps my hands smooth and moistured in this cooler weather! I also use it on my arms and seems to work well. It’s not to expensive. I have been wanting to try other products just haven’t made it to purchase yet.
Christina M.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This stuff is amazing! I have extremely dry hands since I use hand sanitizer every hour or so since I work in the pharmacy and that dries out my hands pretty bad. Did some research and decided to purchase this, best purchase ever!
Megan M.
Bliss is one of the more intense hand creams available, with a rich mixture of ingredients, including glycerin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, the wax-like lubricant glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, grape seed extract, macadamia nut oil, panthenol, lecithin, algae extract, and sodium hyaluronate. It has a pleasant lemon scent and, despite the number of emollients, is completely non-greasy. For very dry and/or damaged hands and cuticles, follow with Bliss' "Glamour Gloves" overnight. You will awake with new skin!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
This hand cream is great for very dry skin... it's moisturizing without leaving a greasy feeling on your hands at all. It is a bit pricey but, worth it for those who have dry skin and need the moisturizing.. this is a good one.
heinnys G.
esta crema ahora mismo  la estoy usando lo que puedo decir es poco sobre este producto hasta que no tenga un tiempo usandola y apreciando todo sus veneficios no puedo decir nada tengo varias cosas de esta marca y no me encuentro aun pero ya dire de este producto
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
If you suffer from dry and cracked hands in the winter like myself, I recommend you using this hand cream! It is very rich and moisturizing. It also has a subtle clean scent that works for women and men. That's right! The whole family can use this product.
Laura R.
Grand Forks, ND
This hand cream is amazing. In keeping with the quality that Bliss is known for, this hand cream does its job by leaving your hands moisturized without feeling oily. It lasts many hours after you use it.
I would highly recommend.
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
Bliss products smell great. They are on the pricey side, but I would consider these worth it. I would recommend it, if you can get past the price. I love using Bliss products.
Hannah M.
Langeloth
I revived this product as a gift and I loved it. It is very moisturizing and keeps my hands very soft and smooth. Many people say that my hands feel very nice. The smell of the lotion I did not think was too overpowered.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Helps fight the cold weather that leaves you with dry, cracked hands and skin! I like this product and will definitely be purchasing it for the upcoming months. It goes on smoothly and truly works. I use whenever I feel it's necessary, not regularly.
Renee L.
Long Beach, Ca
Is this product long lasting or do you find yourself having to keep getting more consistently?