BY BLISS

Need to be saved from extremely dry, irritated skin that's itchy, uncomfortable, chapped and cracked? The answer to your prayers has arrived. This rich, therapeutic cream provides 'everlasting' relief to seriously dehydrated, damaged skin from head-to-toe, especially particularly parched, flaky and problematic parts. With exfoliating lactic acid and soothing, protective colloidal oatmeal, the super-saturating formula is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours, breaking the cycle of dry skin to leave it smooth, healthy and gloriously soft all year long. 'Heal'-lelujah!

bliss high intensity 24-'heaven' healing body balm
  • "This is holy-grail status, especially for those who suffer from keratosis pilaris (little red bumps on the arms). This lotion is whipped, so it's light in texture but packs a punch when it comes to moisture. The product really sinks into the skin, doesn't leave you feeling itchy or greasy, and helps smooth out uneven texture and redness in the skin with regular use. I absolutely love this lotion - can't recommend it enough for this with dry skin!" in 22 reviews
  • "Stick this in your purse and use whenever you need it. A winter must have as Bliss made a truly heavenly product in this cream! The softness sinks in and stays an incredibly long time. It smells great and for someone like myself who chaps easily it can be a lifesaver! Would buy again!" in 4 reviews
  • "I sell this at my job and it's amazing! I'm in love with this body balm just for the fact that it's nice and thick. You will see results within weeks of consistent use I recommend this for anyone who has very dry and sensitive skin. This brand keeps my hands from being dry and chapped from using sanitizer and washing them constantly. Two thumbs up for me. 👍👍" in 4 reviews
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
Overall a very good product I purchased bliss 24 heaven at khols they have a lot of bliss products there very effective on the skin keeps it smooth not recommend for sensitive skin
Rachel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I received this in a gift and I threw it in my travel bag. When I am in a hotel I use it and I like it very much I think BLISS products are rich and creamy which is nice for a moisturizer! Would buy again!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
This is a great body butter type lotion for extra moisture. This particular product is perfect for traveling since it is a smaller size. It smells heavenly and soaks in quickly.
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
It's a thick balm, I recommend using this during the winter with the cold months I use it every two weeks it last pretty long I personally think that it's a good price and I definitely will buy it again
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product has made my skin feel so hydrated, the cream itself wasn't too oily or too creamy. Definitely met my expectations, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good body butter or body cream.
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
My skin is always so dry after having my daughter and I don't really know why. Regardless this keeps my skin feeling so smooth after I apply it and doesn't dry off too quick. It does however feel really thick on the skin as you apply it.
Magda H.
Addison
I started to use this because my friend told me it was really good! Well I was not disappointed this product makes my skin feel so soft and it doesn't have an overpowering smell thickness to it. It makes my skin feel soft without making it feel heavy!
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
This balm is amazing. Put it on a chronic dry area, and bam! Silky, creamy, baby-butt-soft skin. I couldn't stop rubbing my elbows after I used this product on them. I have very dry elbows, and after one use, I could really feel a difference.
Tatum B.
Cherry Log, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is perfect for traveling. My skin can get dry sometimes when I change altitudes so this is perfect for when I need some quick moisturizing. It works really well and isn't too pricey.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice thick body lotion especially good for the winter. I got it at Ulta. I use it at night before bed for my legs and arms. I think it is a good value and I like the product overall. I think it is good and worth a try.
Emmaline M.
Round Rock, TX
Would this product be safe enough for healing tattoos?
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I am looking for a good winter moisturizer for hand and nails. Does this protect from the elements? Last all day? Feel greasy?