BY BLISS

Need to be saved from extremely dry, irritated skin that's itchy, uncomfortable, chapped and cracked? The answer to your prayers has arrived. This rich, therapeutic cream provides 'everlasting' relief to seriously dehydrated, damaged skin from head-to-toe, especially particularly parched, flaky and problematic parts. With exfoliating lactic acid and soothing, protective colloidal oatmeal, the super-saturating formula is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours, breaking the cycle of dry skin to leave it smooth, healthy and gloriously soft all year long. 'Heal'-lelujah!

bliss high intensity 24-'heaven' healing body balm
  • "This is holy-grail status, especially for those who suffer from keratosis pilaris (little red bumps on the arms). This lotion is whipped, so it's light in texture but packs a punch when it comes to moisture. The product really sinks into the skin, doesn't leave you feeling itchy or greasy, and helps smooth out uneven texture and redness in the skin with regular use. I absolutely love this lotion - can't recommend it enough for this with dry skin!" in 22 reviews
  • "Stick this in your purse and use whenever you need it. A winter must have as Bliss made a truly heavenly product in this cream! The softness sinks in and stays an incredibly long time. It smells great and for someone like myself who chaps easily it can be a lifesaver! Would buy again!" in 4 reviews
  • "I sell this at my job and it's amazing! I'm in love with this body balm just for the fact that it's nice and thick. You will see results within weeks of consistent use I recommend this for anyone who has very dry and sensitive skin. This brand keeps my hands from being dry and chapped from using sanitizer and washing them constantly. Two thumbs up for me. 👍👍" in 4 reviews
Belisa M.
Aiken
This is great. I have very very dry skin so much it hurts sometimes. Thisbis the best made my skin so soft and didnt hurt anymore. This is great i will forever use this.
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
This body balm makes my skin so soft and feeling like baby skin. Whenever I get dry patches I apply this on them and within minutes the dry skin starts to feel better. The scent is nice as well. I would recommend this to anyone especially people with dry skin!
Connie S.
Burtonsville
absolutely love this moisturizer. the packaging is cute and i use it almost every day. it leaves your skin feeling baby soft for a really long time. it is a little pricey but id say it is definitely worth the price and something id buy time and time again
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
This is always in my carry on bag when I am traveling. I love the fact that it is thicker because airplane air is extremely drying. Some times I use it to tame unruly I brows. It's a great substitute if you can't find your lip balm.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
Love this stuff. It smells amazing and has a wonderful texture. Not too heavy and doesn't leave a gross film. It significantly improved my keratosis pilaris on my legs. It is on the pricy side though.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
This body balm is great, it's not oily. It noisturizes the skin and leave my body nice and smooth.
It has a nice texture and it's not sticky, which helps when you are living in Florida.
It's a bit pricey but I try and purchase from T.J. Maxx or Marshalls.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI

Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
This is magic. I slather this all over my body and I am so soft and smooth after. My fiancé can't stop touching me after using. I use this about once a week regularly and as needed if I need it prior to my usual Saturday night ritual. It's so easy to find, Its not cheap, but it's worth every penny.
Brittany W.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sell this at my job and it's amazing!

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emmaline M.
Round Rock, TX
Would this product be safe enough for healing tattoos?
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I am looking for a good winter moisturizer for hand and nails. Does this protect from the elements? Last all day? Feel greasy?