BY BLISS

Need to be saved from extremely dry, irritated skin that's itchy, uncomfortable, chapped and cracked? The answer to your prayers has arrived. This rich, therapeutic cream provides 'everlasting' relief to seriously dehydrated, damaged skin from head-to-toe, especially particularly parched, flaky and problematic parts. With exfoliating lactic acid and soothing, protective colloidal oatmeal, the super-saturating formula is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours, breaking the cycle of dry skin to leave it smooth, healthy and gloriously soft all year long. 'Heal'-lelujah!

bliss high intensity 24-'heaven' healing body balm
  • "This is holy-grail status, especially for those who suffer from keratosis pilaris (little red bumps on the arms). This lotion is whipped, so it's light in texture but packs a punch when it comes to moisture. The product really sinks into the skin, doesn't leave you feeling itchy or greasy, and helps smooth out uneven texture and redness in the skin with regular use. I absolutely love this lotion - can't recommend it enough for this with dry skin!" in 22 reviews
  • "Stick this in your purse and use whenever you need it. A winter must have as Bliss made a truly heavenly product in this cream! The softness sinks in and stays an incredibly long time. It smells great and for someone like myself who chaps easily it can be a lifesaver! Would buy again!" in 4 reviews
  • "I sell this at my job and it's amazing! I'm in love with this body balm just for the fact that it's nice and thick. You will see results within weeks of consistent use I recommend this for anyone who has very dry and sensitive skin. This brand keeps my hands from being dry and chapped from using sanitizer and washing them constantly. Two thumbs up for me. 👍👍" in 4 reviews
Samira Š.
Queens
I use the Bliss high intensity 24 heaven healing body balm in the winter on my legs and arms. I bought it at a department store outlet where it was discounted. I love the smell and think for scented lotion it is gentle. I would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin in winter.
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
Bliss's "healing body balm" has the consistency of whipped butter and a soft fragrance reminiscent of baby powder. My job involves handling alot of paperwork and paper really dries out your skin----especially in winter, when cold outdoor air and hot, dry indoor air combine to leave your hands actually hurting. This cream absorbs quickly, relieves dryness and chapping, and has no greasy or sticky residue. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I would like a more "adult" scent----this product smells a little too sugary for my taste.
Lauren P.
Bayside, NY
As a psoriasis sufferer, I completely understand the uncomfortable feeling in the winter with dry skin - this was a miracle worker, especially after visiting the bliss spa & doing a body wrap. The moisturizing right after the wrap with this cream did wonders to keep my skin moisturized for a majority of the day!
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this body balm on my body and feet especially on a cold season. It works very great and it's a great price. I bought this product because of my dry and sensitive skin, I use it almost everyday now. I would really buy it again.
Toni T.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Love this balm. I have really dry areas on my body that need extra hydration. I use this everywhere especially on my elbows and feet and my skin feels moisturied and smooth. It lasts a long time and is not too pricey. I also apply this everywhere at night and wake up to hydrated skin. Highly recommend
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
I absolutely love using this in the winter on dry, cracked skin and it is soothing and heavenly! It is fantastic and I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone especially if you have dry, cracked skin in need of a heavenly healing touch.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
My hands get so dry and cracked in the winter and this balm is the most hydrating balm I've ever tried! After two uses of this balm, my hands look like they have never been cracked our that winter has happened! And that is saying something for living in Michigan
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Oh how I love 24 heaven. It is without a doubt the most moisturizing body cream I have ever used in my life. Plus it smells absolutely delicious and the tub lasts a really long time! When you put it on your skin is still really hydrated the next day.
Shelley P.
Bozeman, MT
I recently tried this body cream and have so far been quite pleased with it. I have far softer skin and it lasts a lot longer than other body creams I have tried.  I wish it were a bit more affordable but it truly is a VERY good cream. Worth the splurge I suppose  :-)
Emmaline M.
Round Rock, TX
Would this product be safe enough for healing tattoos?
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I am looking for a good winter moisturizer for hand and nails. Does this protect from the elements? Last all day? Feel greasy?