Bliss grapefruit + aloe body butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.Bliss grapefruit + aloe body butter, 6.7 oz uploaded by Amanda C.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

a spa-powered body butter for soft, superbly scented skin Butter yourself up with our must-have moisturizer, scented with an uplifting blend of sweet, sparkling, sun-kissed pink grapefruit and fresh, crisp aloe. Used in every massage at Bliss Spas, this famous formula leaves even the scaliest skin soft, supple and gleaming. The time is ripe to slather some on! coconut oil softens skin 2 sodium hyaluronate locks in moisture 3 vitamin E deeply nourishes see more...

Rita W.
Rita W.
I discovered this bliss brand body butter in grapefruit and aloe while having a spa service at the bliss spa in Soho, NYC, and was instantly hooked. This, along with the matching body wash, is a top quality body product that I come back to year after year. Don's assume that because this body butter comes in a tube, it is as thin as a lotion - because it is a truly thick body butter that provides great hydration. I much prefer body butters in squeeze bottles, instead of the flat circular packages with a twist off disc top, and think this is the perfect package for a body butter.

The body butter itself is white, and the consistency of a very thick Greek yogurt. It has a wonderful scent of grapefruit, with a hint of aloe, that isn't overpowering, but not too light either. The scent makes it perfect for using during the spring and summer, but it is also wonderful during the winter because it moisturizes so well. You only need to use a little bit of this body butter at a time, as a little goes a long way, so this bottle of 6.7 ounces has actually lasted me over 6 months.

bliss makes the best quality bath and body products, with wonderful light scents, and this grapefruit and aloe body butter is one of the best.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I used the bliss products years ago but recently came across them again at by facial appt. they have many great scents but this one is best for summer. It's light and absorbs well - not as thick as other body butters and has a nice scent but it's not overpowering. No grease just a nice hydration! Also I find the lemon to be way too sweet for a body lotion - just in case you consider that one too!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
I stumbled across this lotion at the airport, I'm so glad I found it again at Saks Fifth Ave (outlet!) It's such a lovely grapefruit scent, as I'm the biggest fan of all citrus smells. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel sticky or greasy. It's also puts me in such a good mood- it's the smell of summer!
Sarahh A.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I like this, it's amazing and my sister loves it also, I do recommend this product to everyone who wants smooth skin it keeps my skin feeling so soft and smell so fresh , I'm not obsessed with this product but I do like it very much!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Danville, KY
So moisturizing! I have very dry skin and every time I use it, it feels awesome. I bought this moisturizer at sephora and I use it every night. It smells awesome and it feels even better! I would recommend this product!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Glennville, GA
This stuff smells amazing! The texture is creamy and buttery, it doesn't leave a greasy film like some lotion does. It may be a little pricy for some but it's worth every penny. I would highly recommend!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Washington, DC
The Bliss lotions are incredible! Never greasy, and fresh non-migraine enduring scents. It's a great value, especially if you can find them on sale. I buy them in bulk and leave a bottle everywhere.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Cincinnati, OH
Works Wonders! My skin looked and felt great after using this product. The smell is always good and your skin is smoother than ever before.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Decatur, Ga
Smells so good and it leave my hands so moist. Grapefruit and aloe are a great combination
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
I remember hearing about Bliss on Oprah when I was a pre-teen and I couldn't wait to get older so that I could try it.  Their body butters are so thick and nourishing.  I love to use it during the harsh winter months when my skin is the most dry.  I typically buy it at Nordstrom Rack or TJMaxx