BY BLISS

• A cult-favorite bestselling formula, this rich, quick-absorbing moisturizer leaves even the most parched skin smooth, supple and supremely soft – never greasy.
  • Used for decades in our spas
  • Mega moisturizers shea butter and coconut oil soothe, condition and deeply nourish

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera) (Cire de candelilla), Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage: Smooth on from shoulders to toes.

bliss Grapefruit & Aloe Body Butter
  • "I got this product as christmas gift and it's so awesome! I have a really dry skin and it's helping a lot, has a really good smell and also a good texture. " in 7 reviews
Madi M.
Illinois
So I first got this as a sample in my ulta order, and fell in love! I used it on my feet which were dry and cracked. This stuff helped overnight for me! I was so happy because I don’t wear socks to bed and the skin on the bottom of my feet kept snagging on my bedding and pulling string. I went online to see how much it was and ended up getting distracted and going to my Kohl’s app and found that it was on sale! So I went there the next day to get it and ended up only having to pay $4 for it!! So happy, I gave the rest of my sample to my grandma for her dry skin and this stuff really helped her. I ended up going back and getting her a bottle too, didn’t get it for the same price but still got it on sale. This stuff is worth the price but try to get it somewhere where it’s on sale. Plus it smells AMAZING! I use this everyday day on my feet legs and arms to help the dry patches on me. This helps so much!!!
Britain B.
Linden, MI
This the best lotion I have ever used! I have extremely sensitive skin and have not been able to find a lotion that does not burn and make my skin have red bumps. This is the first lotion I have found in years that I can actually use. I am so excited plus it smells wonderful. After 2 days my legs felt so soft and they are not dry at all anymore. This lotion doesn't leave you feeling oily or like you have a film. It rubs in easily and and is my new go to lotion.
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this body butter it’s amazing and makes your skin feel great it is so worth the money and it smells so good I got this is a gift that was a matching body wash and I am in love I plan to purchase it again.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
LOVE! I love the smell of this lotion so much! It's so fresh. I personally like body butter (I know it's not everyone's cup of tea because of the thickness) but I think it leaves my skin feeling quenched. It is a little on the pricey side and that's the only reason it's getting 4/5 stars. I do think there are alternative body butters out there that are less expensive
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
This brands scents are really lovely. I haven’t found one yet that I haven’t liked. The formula is fairly thick but it sinks in nicely and doesn’t leave behind that oil slick like some body butters do. Worth the price just for that for me!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
This body lotion is so smooth and smells amazing!! If you love the smell of grapefruit then this is definitely a good wallet friendly option! It goes on smooth and soaks in quickly. It leaves my dry skin very moist and soft and the benefits last for hours!
Milisa G.
Banning, CA
This smells delicious! It also smoothed over the body so easily, compared to other lotions I’ve used that are too thick to smooth over your body & you have to use so much product just to feel like your body is moisturized. I would use this again & again but I wish there were bigger sizes.
Valerie O.
Toledo
Received this as a sample and I was hooked! I use it daily after showering. It goes on nicely and a little goes a long way. I feel super hydrated after using and into the next day. Not to mention I LOVE the smell of this product! It is also very affordable, cheaper than Bath and Body works for a larger size. Buy this!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I used to use this all the time. It smells so good and it’s perfect for right after a shower. It soaks into your skin pretty quickly and is on the more expensive side. I think it’s a good product, but if you’re willing to pay the price I would go a more holistic route.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
SO rich and SO creamy!!! This body butter is amazing. I love that it has Aloe in it. This body butter smells great thanks to the grapefruit. I have drier skin and this body butter is so hydrating and keeps me feeling super soft and moisturized. Love it!

Walmart