BY BLISS & GRACE

Sammy C.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely adore these and It’s great for Make up and I bought it at Tj max and I love it and it was a great value and it’s not cheap compared to other Brushes and I would buy again .
_ ..
omro
I really thought I liked these but I didn’t at all. Within the first use all the hairs stuck together and made the brush clumpy. I even tried giving the a deep clean but they stayed that way. I was very disappointed and I will not buy these brushes again :(
Amber S.
Somerset, PA
When it comes to successful makeup application, the tools we use are just as important as the products we choose. But with so many options from brushes to fingers to sponges, how do you know which is the best? In the search to find the best way to beat the face, I tried oval brushes versus a sponge to apply makeup. More specifically, I pitted the innovative Oval Brushes against the cult-favorite beautyblender. And let me tell you, it was one hell of a showdown.
Jessica N.
Crystal River , FL
I would have to say these are very good quality brushes. I bought these for a fairly cheap price on Amazon. I've tried it with liquid foundation and powdered and works witty better with liquid. The powder just stays beneath the bristles and barely goes on skin. It tends to get streaky the if you rub to much or hard.
Carolina K.
beaufort
Love love my brushes!! Got them for Christmas and couldn't be happier with them! Glides on soft and smooth unlike other brushes. My husband got them from Amazon fairly cheap. I am def going to buy more
Lauren C.
I've heard a lot about this product and all the hype about it but it doesn't work as well as you think. Yes there better than a sponge. But they absorb a lot of product. And you constantly have to clean them so you don't break out due to all the product in the brush.
~ 4/10 rating
Jasmine s.
Beeville, TX
Ever since I've discovered these brushes I haven't even touched my beauty blender to do my foundation anymore! These are the most soft brushes I've ever used! I highly recommend them for being a beauty YouTuber! ❤
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
These didn't work for me at all! They were the first oval brushes I bought and I find it hard for me to use them since they have a lot of fallout! The brush also feels like it's about to break when you start using it on your face and would leave hairs all over my skin.
Elysa A.
Don't like, doesn't blend that welll at all I prefer beauty blender may I just don't know how to do make up lol! It just makes your makeup look clumpy and think I had to use my hand to blend i would rather use well anything else! I'm not sure if it was just the foundation or not.
Anna L.
Eastover, NC
These are my favorite brushes. They make application of powder, contours, highlighters and foundations so much easier. Expensive but soooooo worth it! I have normal to oily skin, and these seem to help with that. Would purchase these again.
Emily H.
How do you clean these?
Tilly T.
Swansea
Do they help to apply your foundation
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Im afraid to use these i heard good thing but then some bad things in so unsure if i should buy them or not is it worth it? Bliss & Grace Professional Oval Make-Up Brush Set, 10 pc
Jade L.
I've been wanting to try these are they really worth the money?
chelsea b.
How good do these oval brushes work?