2 colors available

BY BLISS

One pair of fast-acting, moisture feeding, gel-lined beauty gloves for softening, smoothing and wrinkle de-grooving, instant help fro dry/dehydrated/aging hands. Slip on our self-activating, grapeseed-and-ceramide-gel-lined moisture gloves and, in 20 minutes, watch the dehydrated skin on your hands do a disappearing act. Wear your glamour gloves alone for 20 minutes at a time, or pull them on after coating your hands with bliss genius formula glamour glove gel.  Repeat once or twice weekly. ; see more...

Tazza L.
Tazza L.
Washington, IL
Love my glamour gloves! If you have dry hands then you need the bliss Glamour gloves. I use these with lotion for 20 minutes and then the skin on my hands look younger, plumper & hydrated. I have had my bliss gloves for 16 years!! Still going strong, totally worth the investment. I highly recommend this product!
kathryn c.
kathryn c.
These gloves completely saved my winter skin! In the winter I typically get dry skin so sever that my hands are completely cracked and bleeding, these gloves not only prevented this, but they made my hands softer and more moisturized than they've ever been before. This is one of the greatest Amazon purchases I've made, I'm ordering another set to keep at work next winter.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big Bliss girl believer and I love to exfoliate my skin.  Once I saw this gloves I needed to have them, they are amazing, leaves your skin feeling extra soft like salon like results.  It was very effective and honestly there is nothing I would change about this product.  BLISS you did it again!
Elisabeth A.
Elisabeth A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't see a difference at all. I followed as directed and my hands were no more soft and it did not meet my expectations. It was no different than applying lotion. It was also extremely greasy on my hands afterwards, maybe sweat? But I almost dropped my glass of water
Sami M.
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These gloves make your hands baby soft! They feel almost like silk or cashmere; however, the effect is gone once you stop using them. They do get rid of all roughness permanently though.
Grace D.
Grace D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did what they were suppose to do, but I could go to the local beauty store and buy the same thing for a lot cheaper.. kind of disappointed
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glamour gloves are amazing love them the texture of the gloves is really good !i would get another pair (:
Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Mastic, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love these bliss gloves. they work great at keeping moisture in my skin. i use them once a week for about 10 minutes.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these but I still prefer my old standard the body poof! If you like the gloves these are great!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parsons, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't feel like just rubber and it's hard to get a hole in them instead of other gloves