bliss Fuzz Off Bikini Hair Removal Set uploaded by Gina L.bliss Fuzz Off Bikini Hair Removal Set uploaded by Karen B.

BY BLISS

Why should south-of-the-border sprucing always be a pain. Now available in a fantastic new down-there formula, our famous fuzz-fighting cream delivers the smooth results you crave. Packed with soothing and smoothing vitamin e, cocoa butter and shea butter, it banishes undesired hair while infusing skin with long-lasting moisture. Finally, our angled precision applicator grants you the control to 'style' your own way for truly customized results. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
but I have been using the fabulips for my lips really exfolliates them so good (Luv it too) so I thought I would give this a try, I like it so much better than nair or the other products I have tried. I only had to live it on 3min (instead 8-10 with nair) and there is no nasty smell. ALL my facial hair came off even very close around the lips (I always put aquaphor/vaseline on my lips beforehand). Now the test will be see how long it will last before it is time to do it again.With nair it is 1wk to 10days. Lets go fo it.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
It honestly does the job. But you really have to apply a lot and I️ would say leave it on for a good amount of time so it can work better. The price is okay. The only bad thing is the smell it has a bad smell to it.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Bueno, definitivamente no le gusta tener nada de pelitos por ningún lado jejeje, este producto es muy bueno para solucionar este tipo de problemas, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Alexis A.
Sacramento , CA
So, I'm pretty educated on this chemical hair removal, going to cosmetology shook teaches you a lot. I know waxing is best for you and you get better results, but I was really intrigued by this product because getting a bikini wax is .... well, painful! So I used it, and it worked! 2nd time using it, it burned me a bit but I'm sure it was because my hair wasn't long enough. So I would definitely use it every 4-6 weeks when your hair is fully outgrown!
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Works great. Gets rid of hair nice and easy and doesn't irritate my bikini area. They are very affordable and quick to use. Plus it really does reduce the amount of bumps I get after using this. Love!
Hannah R.
Does not work at all. Literally made no difference. It also smells pretty bad (as do all hair removal creams). I got it in a set I bought and it was definitely the only bliss product in the set I wasn't satisfied with.
April J.
Newport News, VA
I purchased this on clearance otherwise I don't think I would have bought it . I will say that it worked well pretty quickly maybe a little faster then drugstore brands and it didn't irritate my skin .
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Joslyn L.
Hillsborough, NC
To be honest I was stuck between giving this product one tp two stars. To start, the product is messy to work with, it tears when you start to peel it off, it does not always remove all hair, it's hard to wash off and to top it off, it's pricey. But after listing all of that I decided on giving it one star. The only good thing is that removal was painless, or at least to me.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
I did not enjoy using this product. I left it on for over twice the amount of time that it said and it still wasn't working, plus it had a really bad smell to it. To top it off, it is not cheap.
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
How does this stuff compare to Nair?
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Some people are iffy about this product. I have strong thick hair. Would it work good with kind of car?