bliss 'fuzz' off uploaded by Erin M.

BY BLISS

bliss 'fuzz' off Beauty Shop by Category - Hair Care see more...

• Does anyone know if this is okay on sensitive skin? And h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie L.
Bristol, CT
Review for: bliss 'fuzz' off more...
This facial hair removal cream was just what I was looking for! The smell was tolerable and it worked very efficiently for only being on my face for 3 minutes. I applied it all over to remove peach fuzz and it did just that! My face has never felt this smooth! I only wish the tube was a bit bigger because it's only good for a few uses especially if youre using it on your cheeks.
allison v.
long branch, new jersey
I ordered this online from ulta, and used this on my upper lip. I liked how it didn't have any scent or fragrance to it like most hair removal creams do. This product works VERY FAST, so do not leave it on passed the directed time, otherwise it will severely burn and irritate the skin (a mistake I made). I don't recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
This stuff was ok. I used it on my bikini area and it did a great job of removing hairs on the outer portion, where they were thin and sparse. However, this cream did nothing to remove hairs where they were thicker and coarser. I agree that it smells bad, but I expect that, it contains chemicals. I like the applicator, it was easy to apply, but I probably won't purchase again.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
This does remove your facial hair but it burns regardless of the amount of time you leave it on. It leaves my skin super irritated for a few days and I always break out after using this. Don't recommend.
Maggie G.
Alameda
I LOVE THIS!! Its my go to when I need to get rid of my fuz, its easy and simple to use I use it about 2 times a month and it definitely meets expectations leaves your upper lip smooth and I would purchase it again.
Stacey U.
So I usually don't have sensitive skin but this really irritated me. I left it on for only 3 minutes and near the end i started to feel a burning sensation so I immediately took it off. Had red welts everywhere the cream was. Lasted the entire night. Skin felt tight and had a burning sensation even after product was gone. The next day my Cupid's bow was red. Day after that, now it is peeling. I have never had an issue with any skin care product. I love other bliss products but this one was a horrible experience for me.
Lauren S.
State College, PA
FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!! Make sure that after wiping this off, you rinse your face with warm water. This will make a difference.

Ok, so it doesn't smell the best, but it does its job. I'm really excited with the result. My face felt a little irritated afterward, so I put a little bit of moisturizer on it, and I feel good now. Missed a few spots, but I'll get those another time. I did basically my whole face - nose down, anyway - and the hair is gone and I'm happy. Definitely did its job!!!
Erin M.
Clarksville, TN
Love this stuff!! The double sided applicator is awesome and helps with precision. I love bliss sugar lip scrub so had to try this and yes, another hit or should I say home run for Bliss!! No more fuzzies here!
Kelly R.
This stuff is a hot mess. It smells like rotten eggs and is super messy to apply. Additionally in my experience the hair grew back immediately . Definitely not worth the money. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
THE best hair remover for the face. Works 100% amazingly. Be sure only to use for 3-4 minutes because this stuff is strong! But it is my favorite and the most effective product I've tried for removing any facial hair.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Does anyone know if this is okay on sensitive skin? And has anyone had good results with this?