BY BLISS

Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Amber B.
Universal Cty, TX
A winter must-have. Gotta keep your feet & heels from getting dry and cracked. This is an amazing product to put on at night under socks before you go to sleep. bliss foot patrol 1 oz
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
This lotion is very thick yet absorbs easily. I put it on overnight and had noticeably softer feet in the morning. The smell is slightly medicinal but that was fine with me because I felt like I was healing my dry skin. Some customers may not like that though. I will continue to use it!
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
Bliss Foot Patrol is a great product for caring for over-dried and tired feet. The peppermint helps stimulate circulation and smells fantastic! I use this on my heels in the summer and all over in the dryer months.
Laura D.
Newtown Sq, PA
Bliss foot patrol is a thick body butter meant for rough areas on your feet (see also elbows!). I have dancer feet and struggle to find ways to soften the callouses that will forever grace my heels, toes, and balls of my feet. This bliss foot patrol provides a cushion that hydrates those areas and makes them feel temporarily much softer.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I've always had a problem with my feet becoming dry and cracked but this is an awesome exfoliator! My skin felt instantly softer and after continual use throughout the week I really saw a change. With most products it just felt good in the shower, but this actually kept my feet soft all day!
Nazila S.
A lovely thick and hydrating cream that has lasted a surprisingly long amount of time for such a small tube. Feels hydrating but not too greasy. Price is relatively high but the quality is also high and the scent feels natural
Natasha A.
Bliss foot lotion is good. I use it after every shower and in the summer. Keeps my feet moisturized all day, no need to apply more than once a day. I purchase my bliss at Kmart. I would purchase this product again.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
I love to use this on my feet after a good hot bath! After working in my feet all day, the peppermint in this lotion helps to sooth the soreness in my feet and help me feel relaxed.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
The aloe and peppermint smells great! It's not a greasy formula, like so many foot lotions tend to be. You can rub it on, wait a minute or so, and be on your way. I've found it makes the tough skin on my feet softer, too, which is great for spring sandal season! A little goes a long way, I'm expecting this 1oz tube to last me well over a month. Highly recommended spring sandal staple!
Maria T.
What exactly is this product for?? Any good comments or bad??
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
Is this lotion as effective as putting Vaseline on your feet and sleeping with socks on? Looking for a product with great results and less mess.