Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm(TM) Total Eye System uploaded by Hazifa M.

BY BLISS

A dual-sided, dual-action total eye system that firms and smooths the eye area while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for beautiful, more youthful-looking skin. This duo works together to smooth the look of the eye area, producing a healthy, younger-looking complexion. With gardenia stem cells, X-50 cell-targeting peptides, and phyto-retinoids, this dual formula helps to support natural collagen and elasticity for an instant and long-term lifting effect, visually plumping hollow areas from the inside out, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. All of these powerful ingredients are packed into a concentrated aloe base featuring soothing lavender and patented irritation-reducing and permeation-enhancing technologies. This set contains:- 0.25 oz Upper Lid Firming Gel- 0.25 oz Under-Eye Hydrating Cream It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This system features a five patent technology with gardenia stem cells and cell targeting peptides in a soothing aloe base. The 99 percent active, water-free formula is the secret behind every Firm, Baby, Firm Facial at Bliss Spas worldwide. see more...

missbianca d.
I will never use this product again i just wanted to try something new because I'm getting older and I'm starting to see a difference in my skin texture! This stuff burned my eyes and i didn't see a change! There are a lot of eye wrinkle remover and thus one is not the one to try! Oil of olay has a better product! Try that one instead!
Elena S.
Monroe, NC
This is a very great product. This one-of-a-kind dual-sided, dual-action total eye system firms and smoothes the eye area while reducing the appearance of dry fine lines and wrinkles. Start with the upper lid gel, which helps provide a firmer, revitalized appearance. Then use the under-eye cream, which hydrates and smoothes.
Kalee M.
Trout, LA
This helped so much with my bags under my eyes! The price is a little high, but the product was totally worth it. My grandma ordered it for me from online. It was very gentle and I would definitely recommend it!
Pamela P.
Chicago
The Upper Lid Firming Gel is a clear gel that can be used on the upper eye area in the AM and PM. The second I patted it on, I felt a lifting and firming effect and the multiple creases problem I have seemed to have improved a bit over time. The Under-eye Hydrating Cream, on the other hand, is a light cream for the undereye area. It can be used in the morning and at night as weTo me, it was a very basic eye cream that kept my undereye area moisturized and worked nicely under foundation and concealer. I did not notice any significant improvement in my undereye circles and I cannot comment on how well it works against fine lines or winkles since barely have any and did not see any effect.
Samuel P.
left my skin very very greasy and wet feeling, but did work to plump and firm my very dark undereye circles which was nice. too expensive for being a mediocre eye cream but maybe i just got a faulty one
Christi C.
Caddo Mills, TX
I love this eye cream! It's perfect in the morning when you have puffiness under the eyes. I apply it after washing my face and it reduces the puffiness! Also helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles!
Sophia L.
Love this product!! I don't know how many times I repurchased it in the last couple months. Left my eyes feeling firm and beautiful.
Donja C.
La Vernia, TX
First time using the product,  was a little hesitant at first due to the consistency of the product but love what it does
tracey c.
Falls Church, VA
This system eye repair, you can't go wrong. It soaps so gentle into your skin and it has amazingly fast improvement.
kaylee r.
Utica, NY
I really like this product. Especially now as I'm stressing alot more than usual it's helping my under eye areas firm