BY BLISS

A dual-action serum that lifts and volumizes the look of skin with highly active ingredients in a soothing aloe base. Invigorate exhausted skin with this powerful serum that firms and lifts skin's appearance in a single step. Gardenia stem cells, surface cell-targeting peptides, and phyto-retinoids in this high-performance formula support natural collagen production and plump the look of skin's hollow areas, correcting and preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. All of these powerful ingredients are packed into a concentrated aloe base featuring soothing lavender and irritation-reducing, permeation-enhancing technologies. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates The 99 percent-active, water-free formula is the secret behind every Firm, Baby, Firm facial at Bliss Spas worldwide. Winner of a 2013 SheKnows Beauty Award. Research results: According to a 4-week independent clinical study, clinician grading showed: - 90% improvement in the look of skin firmness around the eyes - 100% improvement in the appearance of skin elasticity in the chin area In an 8-week independent clinical study, clinician grading showed 90% improvement in the overall look of facial volume and plumpness see more...

Faith E.
Chesapeke
   Bliss Firm, Baby, Firm Dual-Action Lifting + Volumizing Serum 1 oz  Amazing  product line. Excellent when paired with exfoliating face soap. I have never been disappointed by a Bliss product. Packaging is great. This product was very effective in my opinion.
Keely M.
Best firming serum I've used so far!! It is part of my daily routine. I put it on after my hyaluronic serum and before my moisturizer. I will definitely purchase this product again! Bliss never disappoints!
BRENDA S.
When i decided to try FIRM BABY FIRM i started seeing results in less than 2 months. This serum has definitely helped tighten my saggy neck and jaw lines. For the price this is great.
Tyonna đź’™.
South Brunswick Township
Very good product. Would not recommend for oily skin. Only used once.. I bought it from ultra and it's fairly priced.i would buy again because I have very dry skin. The packaging was pretty nice def a must have !
Calista A.
Apple valley ca
It's is a really nice packaging but I don't think it really forms my skin! It more so just moisturizers my face! I think it's an okay product but I would buy it again!
Madison Y.
I use this product on my neck and I have realized that my neck has become a lot firmer I'm very happy with the results that I have had I highly recommend this product
Minea D.
Blacklick
Fantastic product it keeps my skin looking new and is definitely effective! I would recommend this to anyone who has pores and wants to get rid of them! I always thought the Bliss line was great and this one deff does the job right. I would for sure buy again!
Julia G.
This is an amazing product. I thought it would be a gimmick, but I was wrong. It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. It really helps to smooth out the skin.
Sophia
It didn't work for me, I didn't see any difference after using it, I used it on my face, neck and even my hands but didn't see any change on any of them.
Brooke J.
Greeneville
This is a pretty good product and I would buy it again. The only problem is that is doesn't last long, doesn't smell the best,and it is a bit pricey.