BY BLISS

Advanced Anti-Aging Dual-Action Serum Helps Boost Collagen Elasticity Plump Skin From the Inside Out 2 Concentrated Formula Features a 99% Active, Water-Free Aloe Base 3 Enhanced with 5-Patent Irritation-Reducing Permeation-Enhancing Technlogy The only dual-action lifting + volumizing serum packed with highly active ingredients like gardenia stem cells and cell-targeting peptides in a soothing, concentrated aloe base. see more...

Leigh R.
This product is full of ingredients that are good for your skin. I didn’t notice a shocking difference after using it, but my skin did look less crepey in areas.
Abigail K.
Allendale, MI
This is one of my all time fav's! It really works, you need to be a little patient, as it takes about a month to really see results. I had lost quite a bit of weight and found that my neck of all places was looking a little loose(gasp!) but this really helped tighten the skin. Is the a miracle in a bottle? No, but it cones pretty damn close.  The reason it looses a star is because while you do get quite a bit for the price point it is no longer sold at Sephora, so you have to order it online from Bliss. You can also really easily apply to much. Other then that its a winner!
Liz H.
Parish, NY
So.. I've been using this every night for a little over a month along with the moisturizer. I'm not wowed by it, but my skin does feel really nice. I have noticed that my eyes don't look as tired and my dark circles aren't as noticeable in the morning. I think its a good product, hydrates well, I just haven't noticed any dramatic changes since I started using it. I will continue to use this until it is gone and then I will likely be trying something new.
Krystalyn K.
FERNDALE, MI
This product is amazing! Moments after you apply a small amount, you begin to feel the compounds forming action. The formula is light enough with enough strength to apply you breathable foundation on top before applying other make-up. Definitely a band for the buck! 😊
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
So I'm a happy person and dmile a lot and my eyes are starting to show it with fine lines. This stuff helps erase those lines and keep my face moisturized and tight. I love that I can use it both morning and night and don't have to worry about over moisturizing. A little speandy but worth it.
Madalyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this stuff. Not only is it super moisturizing, but it also keeps your skin looking tight and firm. I would recommend this for any age! It's a good starter anti aging product. Only bad thing I'd have to say is the price is a bit high, but most skin care products are
Alexandra H.
Tempe, AZ
I like to incorporate a serum into my nightly skincare routine. When I sleep, I sometimes feel like my natural oils that prevent wrinkles are wiped away. This helps promote the healthy skin oils and keep my skin from wrinkling!
Lydia F.
Florence, KY
Love this stuff it's a great moisturizer I've used this for a long time and it's defiantly worth the investment I would defiantly buy this product again I defiantly recommend this to anyone that moisturizers
Tillie N.
This stuff is the bomb.com lol. I hate using face stuff but am at that age now I have to...it is amazing and I like it way more than the other brands I've used.
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love how hydrating and for my face feels after using this and I also have used it on my neck and it really has toned up my neck
I would like to hear reviews  from women 60+ about this product. I do not feel young women have the issues we older ladies do.
Marisela H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Does this contain retinal products? Is this betters than the firm cream?