Bliss Firm Baby Firm Cream Gel, 2 oz uploaded by Joanne C.

BY BLISS

The only of its kind, multi-action gel cream is formulated with 5-patent-technology and a blend of cell-targeting peptides, retinoids, gardenia stem cells, and replenishing apple extract to firm, lift, volumize and provide intense moisturization for beautiful, healthy, younger-looking skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "great firming cream! wonderful brand, great results on the skin- not too harsh for the sensitive skin types and smells great!" in 3 reviews
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
i apply this on my face every morning and every night. i love this product. I bought this online and i am super excited on how effective it is. This gel cream is super useful for dry skin. I love ir and definitely would buy again.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I have been using this for a while with the serum and I really like this moisturizer. It got me through Upstate NY winter without any dryness on my face, which is saying something. I think I could probably find something less expensive that does the same thing though. Its a great product but I'm not sure its worth the high price tag. I would repurchase it, but not for full price.
Arie M.
Brookhaven ms
This bliss firm baby firm creak gel is a 2oz bottle that moisturize your skin I found that this product meet my expectations I bought this product on a online site is was a very effective product that I would buy more of in the future. And would highly recommend to you
Taylor C.
Gaston
Love love love this. Makes skin feel full and amazing Ig sweet effective and it has a good value. Not really pricey at all. I've used this a lot latley and in the summer a lot. It's good like it is though
Abi B.
The bliss firm baby firm cream gel works amazingly! I purchased it from Walmart. It isn't expensive. Its great moisturizer. It moisturized my face in a few hours. It was gentle. It met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Lexie O.
I honestly didn't see much of a difference in this firming cream, but it could be because I do work out a lot. It did slightly diminish some cellulite but not to the extent I expected.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Bliss Firm Baby Firm Cream Gel, 2 oz is a most fantastic moisturizer. I love how it lifts my under chin area and around my eyes. I love that it's not too thick and not too thin. It's just right for summertime skincare. It does have a pleasant and light scent, which dissipates quickly, and it absorbs superfast. After I put it on I can FEEL my skin ever-so-slightly lifting and firming and I really enjoy that.
Emily P.
I think this brand is okay. it doesn't last as long as I would like it too. I have very dry skin and I have to keep applying moisturizer thoughout the day. it smells nice and for the short time after I put it on, my skin feels supple. It is an okay brand.
Beauty L.
Only buy this on discount. I bought mine at TJmax super cheap and I fell in love with this. I would never pay for retail, because there are better options. This gave my skin a soft glow and didn't irritate my skin. My skin literally drank this up.