BY BLISS

bliss firm, baby, firm dual-action lifting + volumizing serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Huda F.
Daly City, CA
This is a great eye cream. Your eyes are the most delicate area on your face and using a good eye cream every day and night is super important to me. My under eyes felt nourished and supple. the cream applies easily and you can wear both in the morning and evening. It's nice because in a sense it's a two for one. You have the eye gel for your upper lid and the eye cream for your under eye... magnificent product - would totally repurchase.
iris a.
Bronx, NY
This product is fairly new to me it was given to me as a gift. In the short amount of time I have come to love the look of the packaging. The feel and texture of the product. From what i have experienced so far its a great eye cream and I would recommend to anyone thats testing out different brands !
Tipper D.
I used this product for under my eyes, and I have to say that I was very pleased with the results. Easy packaging, easy application, and bliss products are usually on sale at Sephora. It definitely reduced the appearance of both dark spots and bags under my eyes. Smells great and doesn't irritate the skin. Would definitely use again.
Lauren N.
This product is great for firming the skin around your eyes. Really helps with wrinkles. Application is very simple. Ingredients aren't harsh for your skin, this to me is important. The skin around your eyes are very sensitive. Like this product a lot.
Angela Z.
bakersfield
Really good product. It works how it says it works. It takes time to notice a difference but with patience you will get the results you desire. It. Its nog going to be a one time I'm go to notice a difference product.
Nicole R.
Troy , MO
Used for a few months and never noticed a difference! I did like the packaging and design of it tho . Definitely don't recommend. Mary Kay sells something similar and I have actually seen results with.
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I do like this product a lot , I will say I wish it came with more but other than that it was very effective and helped my skin feel much more firm. I would recommend it to a friend for sure! Just give it a try.
Brandy F.
CT
Didn't really help me. I was expecting A lot more because it's from bliss but this product did not meet my expectations. The packaging was nice but I would not recommend this for anybody that wants to help their skin in the long run
Noemi B.
Philadelphia, PA
it's really good and I would recommended to everybody. Made my face firm and smooth. But its not for everyone with dry face.
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Great product for the price but the nozzle keeps breaking off. Would like that to be fixed for future use.

back