BY BLISS

Stimulating massage bar Raise the bar on cleansing with fatgirlsoap! It s made with stimulating massaging nubs and caffeine, skin -vigorating peppermint and grapefruit extracts, and exfoliating jojoba beads to slough away dead skin cells and enhance the penetration of follow-up fatgirlslim® products. Features massaging nubs and caffeine. Peppermint and grapefruit extracts invigorate skin. Jojoba beads slough dead skin cells and enhance the penetration of follow-up products. see more...

Sarah J.
Murfreesboro Tennessee
Overall this was an OK product. It was very moisturizing product, and a super cool idea. I had expected for results from it, but I still enjoyed it. The caffeine combined with the textured side of the bar, was a good couple for cellulite. I noticed a slight difference in the texture on my thighs and skin softness. I think it's a good price for the amount of product and results I received. I would recommend for smaller concerns, but if you are looking for a total cellulite transformation this isn't going to be the product.
Abi H.
Cochran
Don't buy this thinking it will make you skinny because it won't! NOT saying I don't love his product, that's just not even what it CLAIMS to do. I feel like it might have helped with firming certain areas on my body by restoring circulation! It has exfoliating beads and it minty! Overall I think I loved it as a soap.
Trista K.
Duluth
This soap is wonderful! It's really nice if you want to just wash your face in the shower. I find this really effective because it has helped wonders with my oily skin. The price is fair because you get a soap that lasts a few months. You need to make sure you don't leave it in the shower because it's gets slimy
Elizabeth O.
Not amazing but fun to use . Massages which is nice. Don't think it like removes cellulite it more just gets the blood going and helps relax muscles as you massage away at them which in it self makes the bar worth it.
Amanda H.
Kingsville, TX
Great product keeps me feeling clean and fresh all day long doesn't dry out my skin like other products of similarity. I would definitely recommend to anybody to try it out and give it a go ! I love this product .
Bailey B.
Terrell , TX
Tried this soap to reduce the cellulite on the backs on my thighs. Didn't really do anything for my cellulite. I still really prefer my coffee based scrubs to tighten and smooth dimpled skin.
Jillian Micah B.
Lilbourn, MO
LOVE this soap. The smell is perfect, not too overpowering. It lathers perfectly on my skin. I'm a first time user! But it was great for its price and would buy again soon! ❤❤ loved it!!
Vianney R.
The smell is what got me to buy it. The bumps massage in a way and makes me relaxed. I would definetely repurchase over and over again!!
kasady g.
This product smells good to me and didn't leave that waxy feeling that most soaps leave. Especially after drying my skin felt smooth!
Rachael J.
Grand Rapids
This isn't juSt regular soap... it's fabulous soap with a delighting scent. It also leave skin feeling fresh and clean.