Bliss FatGirlSlim™ Skin Firming Cream 4.9 oz uploaded by Stephanie S.Bliss FatGirlSlim™ Skin Firming Cream 4.9 oz uploaded by Stephanie S.Bliss FatGirlSlim™ Skin Firming Cream 4.9 oz uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY BLISS

A concentrated skin-firming cream that visibly diminishes the appearance of dimples with encapsulated caffeine. Reduce the appearance of cellulite with this advanced formula that fits perfectly into your body-bettering routine. QuSome-powerful, encapsulated caffeine molecules-ensure targeted delivery and a firmer, smoother appearance. This is not a weight- or fat-loss product. see more...

Caroline W.
Cartersville, GA
This does not work well and it would be a waste of your money. Keep your coins and just go for a walk. This cream smells weird and the applicator is not comfortable. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Stella M.
sunny isles
this product was a joke hate that i gave into it when you put it on theres a cooling sensation but thats basically it i like the packaging i just wish it worked
Fiona L.
Madrid
Its a cool product but I do think works as well as you would expect. I would recommend trying it out because it is a cool product and worth trying. But instead of using product to get you thin just eat healthy
Darci S.
Cincinnati, OH
I was skeptical that this would work but it makes my tummy feel tighter after the first application, I use it a few times a week before going to the beach or on a date, the cooling effect is great& it smells nice, a little goes a long was but i would repurchase!
Alexandra C.
This is an amazing firming cream for anyone who wants to firm areas of their body they just wish would shrink or become super muscular. Would probably purchase again and suggest it to anyone who is looking to buy
Kristen W.
10/10 would recommend this firming cream to friends and family. Makes me feel tight in my core first thing in the morning & is long lasting throughout the day. Not a bad smell, will buy again.
Jaime W.
Good product. I personally haven't seen much of a change, however I have friends who have. For a 5 ounce bottle this is a little out of my budget so I've only tried it once! But it smells nice & feels super sillky.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I'm still not completely sold on this product. I bought this at Nordstrom Rack and used it daily for about 3 weeks after my showers and didn't see much of a difference at all. I think I would like to try it again while I am actively working out and eating healthy, but it's definitely not a miracle worker!
June D.
Recently I've put on some weight, and I've been trying to help combat that. I really like using this to help firm my skin when I can't make it to the gym as often as I'd like. I do find that this helps as an addition to healthy diet and exercise to help firm my skin, especially in my thighs.
Chelsea D.
Omg love this stuff. It tones your skin so well you can't go wrong with it at all. If you need to tone up I definitely recommend you buy this it last so long and you will fall in love with it. And when you use it recommend it to your friends as well.
rachael b.
Does this product actually work like it says it should?