Bliss FatGirlSlim treatment kit

Recreate our spa’s fatgirlslim  service An at-home introduction to our signature body-toning fatgirlslim spa treatment, this kit includes introductory sizes of our top smoothing formulas: fatgirlslim®, fatgirlsleep® and fatgirlscrub, plus a fatgirlslimulator massage tool. It s a spa-in-a-box body-bettering quartet that ll have you looking your best in four simple steps. Your kit contains: fatgirlscrub: A skin-smoothing, stimulating body exfoliator with 60% Himalayan Pink Salt. see more...

• Omg. Can somebody please let me know if this works good?? I reall...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
I felt my body tingling after the application. I really do think my skin got tighter but I also was working out at the same time of the use. I liked the way it tingled because it felt like it was working. It was just a process to put on. It did dry fast enough though that I was able to put on clothes within minutes.
Sloan G.
Tampa, FL
This product felt really good on my skin, and it also had a pleasant smell. However, I don't know if I actually ever saw any results. Some of the products like the ab one, made my skin tingle so I felt like it was doing something. I think if you use this religiously for months and months, along with diet and exercise, you might see some results. I personally didn't, but I would love to try the product again. The only other downside is the price, its a little pricey for the amount you would need to use in order to have results.
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
So I got my girlfriend and I this to test out. She has some visible cellulite on the back of her legs and I have very minor cellulite. I honestly don't know if this worked for either of us? The Fat Girl Slim itself smells a bit chemically, which I didn't like. But the consistency was nice. It was super hydrating and my legs felt moisturized for sure, but I don't really know if either one of us noticed a difference ... I gave it one star simply because it was hydrating.
Crissy C.
I got this while pregnant since I was staying at a hotel will a Bliss spa and wanted to try the product. While I like the fact that it seemed to improve my circulation I didn't notice much of a difference in the problem after using this product. It kind of sat in my shower going unused for a while until after I had the baby and now I feel like it is definitely helping with the tone of my skin and again,my circulation. I would probably buy this again.
Lizchristine O.
I use this product for a while , when I first got it I was really excited to see what my results would be however it did really do much for me personally. I didn't see much difference in my fatty areas around my legs or arms but I saw a bit of a difference possibly with long term use some one may have better results I just never purchased again since I didn't see much difference.
BettyJo M.
So I have used a lot of the Fat Grill products from Bliss hoping there is magic in one of their bottles. There is not. My skin feels amazing though however it doesn't do what it claims. Save your money, use an amazing moisturizer and apply using pressure and make round circles and you'll benefit the same if not more.
Erika M.
I have a recurring problem with cystic acne and decided to give this a go. It is supposed to be gentle on the skin but I felt it was super harsh and honestly made me break out worse. I thought it was my skin purging but even after a few weeks it was no better. Not great for me.
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love all of the Bliss products but love everything from the Slim line! It is a little pricey but this package is great to give as a gift (obviously not if they're someone who would get offended). But it is perfect to add to your beauty routine and do something nice for your body!
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I mean I feel like this is a good idea.. But it can never replace excersise and hard work.. I'm sure it'd help with Cellulite and stuff but I doubt that it'd get rid of fat.. wasn't impressed.
Katherine H.
Laramie, WY
I love this stuff! I have seen big differences in the few months I've been trying this product.  I keep buying more of their stuff because it actually does work and I do see the results I want.  Reminder to work out and eat healthy as well. These don't do all the work.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
Omg. Can somebody please let me know if this works good?? I really want to try it, but don't know if it's worth the money