BY BLISS #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Britton N.
Toluca Lake, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I wanted to cry internally the first time I bought it (the normal sized jar is $40-50), but it was so so worth it. Cellulite can come in many forms, regardless of weight, shape, and size. I used this before my summer vacation, after I had been working out and eating healthy for my pre-summer preparations. I looked great and felt great, but the annoying cellulite was putting a damper on all my hard work. I started using this product and saw (and felt) results sooo quickly. It really does tighten the skin and make everything nice and firm. I've only used it on my the back of my thigh area so far (prayers I never need it anywhere else). Don't be confused though, this is a temporary fix. The product does not claim to reduce or remove cellulite; it just conceals it. Without proper diet and muscle strengthening/toning, your cellulite will come back when you finish using this. But for a quick fix, it's amazing!
Ashley L.
Winston Salem, NC
I bought two sample sizes of this product. The packaging is nice because you get all of the product out of it. I think that there is caffeine in this product, which might make your trouble areas appear a little slimmer. i used it on my belly to try to help with a little extra fat. I used it every day before vacation, and I think I had a little bit of a placebo effect and maybe it made my stomach appear a little less bloated, but I don't think it's a miracle worker. It might be more helpful for somebody who has a lot of cellulite.
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This doesn't do much at all. It firms you skin a bit but nothing noticeable or lasting. You also have to use it religiously. However it is a nice body lotion in general.
These are really nice products and I love the scrub. Really does smooth the skin and the night cream is great. Thick to go on, but not so heavy that you feel smothered before you go to bed. It's also greaseless so you won't leave any residue on the sheets either.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
I absolutely recommend Bliss Spa products. Specially Bliss Fat Girl
Slim skin firming cream, This stuff really works. It;s best to use with the Bliss skin massager. Also you could find Bliss products at Marshals, TJ Max for a more affordable price,
Elizabeth D.
Lewiston, NY
I purchased this product in order to get rid of my cellulite. But given that it is a skin firming product, it has helped immensely. I can see and feel a real difference in the texture of my skin, but there is still quite a bit of cellulite. I will continue to use the product, but I am still looking for a product to reduce the cellulite.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is a okay product it takes longer to see results the smell isn't that great either to me
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
This cream is cooling and softens the skin. I did exercise and eat healthy while using this cream (as the instructions said to) but I am not really sure I noticed a difference. I use it on my thighs and although I thought the skin appeared smoothr, I don't think it got rid of my cellulite. I don't think it's a miracle worker but I thought it was worth a shot.
Liz B.
I received this in an ipsy bag awhile ago as a sample. After that I bought the full size. it worked so well on the back of my thighs. i had never tried anything like it before so my review is slightly bias but it works!
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..