BY BLISS #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This does not work and the tingle feeling is from the caffeine that is in this. Please ladies do not waste your money on this as there are other things that work well to relieve cellulite. Try a foam roller!
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
This is not a miracle product at all and I barely think it does anything for the skin/trouble areas. I bought it hoping it would tighten and firm some skin on my thighs and stomach. It didn't do anything after 3 weeks of continued use. I also hate the smell and I don't think it even hydrated the skin. I think this product is a gimmick and I wouldn't buy it again.
Audri H.
Picayune, MS
I was really disappointed with this product, I diet and exercise but I have some loose skin from having my baby and losing weight but I didn't see any difference after two months.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Bliss bliss bliss. How far you put "fat girl" on your cover. Not just fat girls have cellulite not just fat girls need toning not just fat girls need firm skin how dare you I will never buy this product again it's disturbing
Kristen C.
This does absolutely nothing!! Don't waste your money on it. There is not secret in a bottle for skin firming other than working out for cellulite
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is a okay product it takes longer to see results the smell isn't that great either to me
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Smells okay but leaves tacky feeling on skin. I did not notice any difference using it. It's pretty thick to apply too so I dreaded putting it on my skin. It's much cheaper to buy regular lotion for moisturizer ion. This does nothing for cellulite.
Kc
CA
I read reviews before trying this out. When I did finally purchase it, I was disappointed. I don't see a difference using this to firm up my tummy. Maybe it works for some people only, not all. Smells okay.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
I don't have terrible cellulite, but it's there. I used this along with Fat Girl Sleep and didn't notice a change. Not worth the money as far as I'm concerned.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
So I ate healthy and exercise while using this and I waited about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything. It did soften my skin but other than that nothing happened with my cellulite. I didn't like the smell either so I will not be buying this again.
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..