BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
Amina M.
alger

There is not one item that I don't love in this collection. got it
for my birthday and I can't have enough of it. the eyeshadow is so
pretty, the colors blend and compliment each other. the lip is my
favorite. lips look so plump and juicy and the pencil is so easy to use.
only down side is I can't clean it very easy. it leaves slight pigment
on the lid.I wish every sephora store carry this brand, not just some
stores...
Rebecca B.
Sanders
I absolutely love this product. I would definitely repurchase this from kohls. It did suck a good job. I can see a big difference in the way my thighs look. But it is kinda up there in price. It's very gentle and I would definitely recommend it.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Bliss skincare products never fail to disappoint me. I love using this firming cream to target areas of my body that could use a little extra (for me that would be my hips and inner thighs). I reccomend to anyone looking for a little added support to a healthy diet and exercise to see results faster!
Vee T.
Vancouver , AK
I like the smell and texture of this body cream. I have the machine which required this cream to help absorb into the skin. Not sure how much firming effect there is but I do like the feeling afterwards.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
From my mom being a makeup artist I get to have almost every beauty product out which is a plus! I use this on my stomach and it has a bit of a peppermint smell but it feels like it's working right after you put it on! I've noticed the difference with my body putting it on!
Afarin M.
Vancouver
I use this and I do notice a firming and tightening effect. It’s not a magic maker but if you use it consistently you will notice some improvement in cellulite — more smoother appearance.
Brooklyn H.
Wausau, WI
I bought this at Tjmaxx for $3! YES $3!! So I bought 3 of them and absolutely love it! I use it on my legs and hips and I notice a difference every time I use it!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this product is so gentle on my skin and my first time user but I would still recommend this for everyone it's so affordable and I bought it online I'm very happy with it in the packaging is so pretty oh my God
Cristina D.
This product tottaly saved my life
It works 100%
I am very proud of my decision to buy this
Girls
Summer is coming
All of us need this
Check this product out and buy it soon
You have to do massage with this every day but it will work
Sammy K.
Saint Francis, MN
I use this cream on the back of legs. The back of my legs are my insecurity. I like to apply this after getting out of shower and after leg day.
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Where can I buy this from?
Keara M.
Greenville
What is it used for n how it works ?