BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim¬ģ regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com

To take the address
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
This has helped smooth out everything on my body! Always on sale, small jar but a little goes a long way
Kenzie P.
Everett
This product doesn‚Äôt really tone or anything but dang it makes a great stretch mark cream! It definitely made my stretch marks less dark and I feel as though they are a bit smaller. I would recommend this to people who want to ‚Äúfix‚ÄĚ their stretch marks.
Cheryl L.
Tried this on a dare wasn't to sure because of some many products. After two weeks I did see results on how it Smoothed out my legs. Cant just get one jar though but I was impressed.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I red Bed and do believe that this worked in conjunction with the Bed. But it worked SOSOSOSO WELL!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I like this, but I don't NEED it. It's a nice 'pamper yourself' kind of product. Or maybe even for a special event. It's skin tightening properties are literally so if you want to tighten your skin this definitely for you. I went to redeem my Kohl's cash (compliments of influenster and kohls) and I seen these half sizes available for roughly $3.00?!?! Which is still a good size for a PERFECT price. I really like this product.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
The immediate effect is warmth and you feel some tightness on the skin.. not enough to notice but it has a effect . There are several different versions within the brand and I've found this one to help my legs.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I haven’t used this but my sister has and she has seriously noticed a difference in her cellulite. She loves it. Definitely recommend trying it.
Assia A.
""Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product !  Greate product for sure. I think it s amazing
Sheridan H.
Beggs, OK
CAN I JUST HAVE ALL OF THIS. I already use weight loss products but this enchances it. Smells bomb and feels so good on my skin, i just wish there was more product. I definetly would buy again and again and again
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..