BY BLISS #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
nora j.
I used this stuff for a while and loved it at first but it didn't seem to drastically make a change :/ it only helped slightly after I had been using it for 2 months
Alley H.
Riverside, CA
I didn't use this product long enough to see an overwhelming difference. However the cream was very moisturizing and left the feel of tighter skin. Not sure if it was because the cream was thick, or if it was because it really was working
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
I purchased this to use on the back of my thighs. I had used stuff prior to purchasing this and it did not work, at all. I wasted almost $40 on that product. I purchased this on Amazon.com and absolutely love it! I started seeing results after a few days. I continued to use it and have obtained exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to tighten and firm that small problem area without the other cosmetic treatments, as those can be very pricey. This is a definite must have in my beauty regimen. Infinite thumbs up for this miracle cream, haha.
Emily H.
Louisville, KY
This is not a miracle product at all and I barely think it does anything for the skin/trouble areas. I bought it hoping it would tighten and firm some skin on my thighs and stomach. It didn't do anything after 3 weeks of continued use. I also hate the smell and I don't think it even hydrated the skin. I think this product is a gimmick and I wouldn't buy it again.
Britton N.
Toluca Lake, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I wanted to cry internally the first time I bought it (the normal sized jar is $40-50), but it was so so worth it. Cellulite can come in many forms, regardless of weight, shape, and size. I used this before my summer vacation, after I had been working out and eating healthy for my pre-summer preparations. I looked great and felt great, but the annoying cellulite was putting a damper on all my hard work. I started using this product and saw (and felt) results sooo quickly. It really does tighten the skin and make everything nice and firm. I've only used it on my the back of my thigh area so far (prayers I never need it anywhere else). Don't be confused though, this is a temporary fix. The product does not claim to reduce or remove cellulite; it just conceals it. Without proper diet and muscle strengthening/toning, your cellulite will come back when you finish using this. But for a quick fix, it's amazing!
Cassandra G.
If you follow the instructions to the letter, this stuff will work. It takes a while, and use twice a day, but it does make an improvement. Be sure to drink plenty of water and massage the areas you're trying to improve, often!
Cassidy K.
West Hartford, CT
Definitely not a weight loss product, it does absolutely nothing except make your skin feel as if there's icy-hot on it for a few seconds. Refreshing, sure, but I have no clue what the purpose of this product is past a normal moisturizer. Probably won't ever get this again.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
From my mom being a makeup artist I get to have almost every beauty product out which is a plus! I use this on my stomach and it has a bit of a peppermint smell but it feels like it's working right after you put it on! I've noticed the difference with my body putting it on!
Victoria D.
Smithtown
I bought this product to see if it would tighten my cellulite as it says it would and used t a few times. I didn't see a big improvement but I can't say I didn't see nothing! It gave me more confidence, yet not what I was totally expecting.
Melinda P.
Columbia, SC
I love the texture of it and the smell but to be quite honest the product didn't had the effect I would have wished for. I bought it at Kohls and was super excited. I repurchased the product just to see if a longer use would get me better results but unfortunately no.
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..