BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I use this all over my body and it does have marvelous outcomes. My skin is always looking refreshed and healthy and it most definitely firms my skin to make it look really nice. Buy this product and you will not regret it
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
After buying this at ulta, I used this product for about 3-4 months. Reasonable price but I didn't really see a difference in my skins firmness or any reduction of cellulite. Smell was okay. Probably will not repurchase.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I've used this product with pretty good results in the past. It reduced the appearance of cellulite on my legs for a few hours after I put the cream on. Of course it didn't make everything magically disappear, but I did see results while using it.
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
I got this product to use it specially on my chest
Pros it's lightweight and easy to apply
Cons it's didn't really work it's smells like minty
It does last even though it's a small jar I would recommend something that didn't work for me at all
Cassandra G.
If you follow the instructions to the letter, this stuff will work. It takes a while, and use twice a day, but it does make an improvement. Be sure to drink plenty of water and massage the areas you're trying to improve, often!
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Love this! Works great on my thighs, and let's me honest, after having two beautiful kids, my thighs and tummy are a little less than firm! This is exactly what I needed to firm up those jiggles lol!
P R.
Opa Locka, FL
Love thr entire Bliss line of products. Fat Girl Slim Firming cream is great for tightening and firming. Can be usef daily. Smell is not overpowering. Bliss also has a body massager that works really good in conjunction with the cream to smooth out the appearance of cellulite.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Of course this product doesn't show immediate results, but after a few weeks of use you start to visibly see a difference in the tightness and firmness of your skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Makkell B.
I got this product a few years ago and I used it religiously. But I never really saw much of a difference in my skin. It did feel tighter but I'm not sure if it was tight enough to make a difference.
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..