BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

• "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
sydnie s.
This product was very useful. However the hype is not all what it seems. This product worked but I had to use a lot of the creme to get the affects that I wanted. I would reccomend this if you dont have a time limit but if you do I would look for a fast acting one.
Melinda P.
Columbia, SC
I love the texture of it and the smell but to be quite honest the product didn't had the effect I would have wished for. I bought it at Kohls and was super excited. I repurchased the product just to see if a longer use would get me better results but unfortunately no.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Product surprisingly works amazing for me. Cream is thick, easy to apply, & makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I use it once a day & have already noticed a difference in the past couple weeks. I definitely recommend.
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Bliss bliss bliss. How far you put "fat girl" on your cover. Not just fat girls have cellulite not just fat girls need toning not just fat girls need firm skin how dare you I will never buy this product again it's disturbing
Theresa L.
Norco, CA
Bliss is a life changer! All of their products have helped in so many ways! Some people think it's pricey but a little goes a long way! You can see their results in almost an instant!
Theresa S.
I may have had just too high of hopes. Its not magic but it is over all a great lotion. I would recommend this product. You gotta commit to using it daily though.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
The immediate effect is warmth and you feel some tightness on the skin.. not enough to notice but it has a effect . There are several different versions within the brand and I've found this one to help my legs.
Sheridan H.
Beggs, OK
CAN I JUST HAVE ALL OF THIS. I already use weight loss products but this enchances it. Smells bomb and feels so good on my skin, i just wish there was more product. I definetly would buy again and again and again
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
this product is so gentle on my skin and my first time user but I would still recommend this for everyone it's so affordable and I bought it online I'm very happy with it in the packaging is so pretty oh my God
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
This does not work and the tingle feeling is from the caffeine that is in this. Please ladies do not waste your money on this as there are other things that work well to relieve cellulite. Try a foam roller!
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..