BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
From my mom being a makeup artist I get to have almost every beauty product out which is a plus! I use this on my stomach and it has a bit of a peppermint smell but it feels like it's working right after you put it on! I've noticed the difference with my body putting it on!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This doesn't do much at all. It firms you skin a bit but nothing noticeable or lasting. You also have to use it religiously. However it is a nice body lotion in general.
Rebecca B.
Sanders
I absolutely love this product. I would definitely repurchase this from kohls. It did suck a good job. I can see a big difference in the way my thighs look. But it is kinda up there in price. It's very gentle and I would definitely recommend it.
Robin F.
San Bruno, CA
I've tried this before. It doesn't work. Some people are just more prone to having cellulite. I get mine behind my thighs and on my sides. It's so annoying. I workout and I try to eat right but still I see cellulite, it comes and goes though.
Amanda M.
I enjoy the smell and the moisturizing benefits, like others have stated I think it is great for stretch marks! I use it mixed in with the skin firming lotion from nivea to make this product last a bit longer on my big thighs and booty lol
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
I bought this product to see if it would tighten my cellulite as it says it would and used t a few times. I didn't see a big improvement but I can't say I didn't see nothing! It gave me more confidence, yet not what I was totally expecting.
sydnie s.
This product was very useful. However the hype is not all what it seems. This product worked but I had to use a lot of the creme to get the affects that I wanted. I would reccomend this if you dont have a time limit but if you do I would look for a fast acting one.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Product surprisingly works amazing for me. Cream is thick, easy to apply, & makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I use it once a day & have already noticed a difference in the past couple weeks. I definitely recommend.
Theresa W.
Norco, CA
Bliss is a life changer! All of their products have helped in so many ways! Some people think it's pricey but a little goes a long way! You can see their results in almost an instant!
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
Bliss bliss bliss. How far you put "fat girl" on your cover. Not just fat girls have cellulite not just fat girls need toning not just fat girls need firm skin how dare you I will never buy this product again it's disturbing
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..