BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

• "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Britton N.
Toluca Lake, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I wanted to cry internally the first time I bought it (the normal sized jar is $40-50), but it was so so worth it. Cellulite can come in many forms, regardless of weight, shape, and size. I used this before my summer vacation, after I had been working out and eating healthy for my pre-summer preparations. I looked great and felt great, but the annoying cellulite was putting a damper on all my hard work. I started using this product and saw (and felt) results sooo quickly. It really does tighten the skin and make everything nice and firm. I've only used it on my the back of my thigh area so far (prayers I never need it anywhere else). Don't be confused though, this is a temporary fix. The product does not claim to reduce or remove cellulite; it just conceals it. Without proper diet and muscle strengthening/toning, your cellulite will come back when you finish using this. But for a quick fix, it's amazing!
Devin b.
This product doesn't help a whole lot with firming. It is a good moisturizer, and feels good on the skin, as well as smelling nice. I think that it helps with firming if you have minimal stretch marks, cellulite, etc. It works for a little bit of firming, but I don't recommend this product full price to someone who REALLY wants a firming cream.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I saw this on an end cap at Marshall's, and I thought it was worth a shot priced at 6.99. I have quite a bit of loose skin in my stomach area, and to my surprise this actually tightened me up a little bit. It lasts about 3 to 4 hours, and gives a tingly feeling in your stomach so you know that it's working. I definitely will be buying this again!
Libby B.
Middlebury, CT
This is the only cream that I've found that actually diminishes the visibility of cellulite. While it's not a permanent fix it does last for the day and that's pretty good in my book. Added bonus, there's no scent which is great in the summer when trying to avoid anything that might attract mosquitoes. All in all I'm a fan of Fat Girl Slim.
Cassidy K.
West Hartford, CT
Definitely not a weight loss product, it does absolutely nothing except make your skin feel as if there's icy-hot on it for a few seconds. Refreshing, sure, but I have no clue what the purpose of this product is past a normal moisturizer. Probably won't ever get this again.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
From my mom being a makeup artist I get to have almost every beauty product out which is a plus! I use this on my stomach and it has a bit of a peppermint smell but it feels like it's working right after you put it on! I've noticed the difference with my body putting it on!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This doesn't do much at all. It firms you skin a bit but nothing noticeable or lasting. You also have to use it religiously. However it is a nice body lotion in general.
Rebecca B.
Sanders
I absolutely love this product. I would definitely repurchase this from kohls. It did suck a good job. I can see a big difference in the way my thighs look. But it is kinda up there in price. It's very gentle and I would definitely recommend it.
Robin F.
San Bruno, CA
I've tried this before. It doesn't work. Some people are just more prone to having cellulite. I get mine behind my thighs and on my sides. It's so annoying. I workout and I try to eat right but still I see cellulite, it comes and goes though.
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
I bought this product to see if it would tighten my cellulite as it says it would and used t a few times. I didn't see a big improvement but I can't say I didn't see nothing! It gave me more confidence, yet not what I was totally expecting.
samantha p.
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..