BY BLISS #5 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
I got this product to use it specially on my chest
Pros it's lightweight and easy to apply
Cons it's didn't really work it's smells like minty
It does last even though it's a small jar I would recommend something that didn't work for me at all
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
THIS IS MY FAVORITE skin cream I breastfed my son for a better part of 2 years and I used this cream around my breast to help with bringing my breast some life and it did just that I saw a difference after 3 week of using 2X day
Bianca T.
I really want to try the bliss machine , this was good but it's so hard for me to get it in store ( I know you can buy online but I don't like to) I feel like it helps in combination with a good diet and regular exercise :)
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I use this all over my body and it does have marvelous outcomes. My skin is always looking refreshed and healthy and it most definitely firms my skin to make it look really nice. Buy this product and you will not regret it
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
After buying this at ulta, I used this product for about 3-4 months. Reasonable price but I didn't really see a difference in my skins firmness or any reduction of cellulite. Smell was okay. Probably will not repurchase.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
I have been using this cellulite cream for about a year now, and there has been a little bit of a change. I would say about only 20% of my cellulite is not as noticeable, but it's not as great as I had hoped it would be.
Brianna E.
Indianapolis, In
I used this daily for like 4 mos, not exactly sure what it did but it's a great moisturizer never the less. Nice amount in the bottle. Got mine from Nordstrom rack so at a nice price also ... I'd pick up again
Kc
CA
I read reviews before trying this out. When I did finally purchase it, I was disappointed. I don't see a difference using this to firm up my tummy. Maybe it works for some people only, not all. Smells okay.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Of course this product doesn't show immediate results, but after a few weeks of use you start to visibly see a difference in the tightness and firmness of your skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Michelle B.
Vancouver, WA
Love this! Works great on my thighs, and let's me honest, after having two beautiful kids, my thighs and tummy are a little less than firm! This is exactly what I needed to firm up those jiggles lol!
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..