BY BLISS #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use lotion after the shower so, I thought I'd try fat girl slim. I like the way it tingles when I put it on. I really don't care if it works or not because I never look at myself in the mirror so, I just pay attention to the directions. Love the product and does work better than all the other cheap lotions that say will reduce cellulite because I ask my mother if she sees a difference and she does.
Lindsay B.
I believe I got the fatgirlslim skin firming for free so I wasn't too upset with the results as I may have been! I was very happy with the way it worked as just a basic lotion... Unfortunately, I didn't know much difference when it came to actually working. I would definitely recommend it to someone as a basic lotion but as far as skin firming I didn't see much difference.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is cooling and softens the skin. I did exercise and eat healthy while using this cream (as the instructions said to) but I am not really sure I noticed a difference. I use it on my thighs and although I thought the skin appeared smoothr, I don't think it got rid of my cellulite. I don't think it's a miracle worker but I thought it was worth a shot.
Elizabeth D.
Lewiston, NY
I purchased this product in order to get rid of my cellulite. But given that it is a skin firming product, it has helped immensely. I can see and feel a real difference in the texture of my skin, but there is still quite a bit of cellulite. I will continue to use the product, but I am still looking for a product to reduce the cellulite.
Ana M.
I did notice an initial difference in the firmness of my skin when I started using this but I am guilty of not following through with directions so I started skipping days here and there until I stopped using it altogether. It's a great product if you keep up a regimen and use it consistently.
Hope L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream was a bit of an excessive addition to my already too expansive beauty collection that is now sprawling all over my counter in my bathroom. It smelled a bit medicinal which may bother some and I didn't see a difference on my thighs that I'd be willing to pay a high end price for.
Kim B.
I've been using this product for 5 years. I'm a believer. It tightens my skin giving it a more youthful appearance and I feel it slimmed my legs a bit. Don't forget with exercise and a healthy diet you will see noticeable difference in the appearance of cellulite.
Liz M.
central falls, RI
I absolutely recommend Bliss Spa products. Specially Bliss Fat Girl
Slim skin firming cream, This stuff really works. It;s best to use with the Bliss skin massager. Also you could find Bliss products at Marshals, TJ Max for a more affordable price,
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells okay but leaves tacky feeling on skin. I did not notice any difference using it. It's pretty thick to apply too so I dreaded putting it on my skin. It's much cheaper to buy regular lotion for moisturizer ion. This does nothing for cellulite.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product with pretty good results in the past. It reduced the appearance of cellulite on my legs for a few hours after I put the cream on. Of course it didn't make everything magically disappear, but I did see results while using it.
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your feelings on this? I work out regularly and still have an issue with cellulite.
jly ..