BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

• "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Carolina N.
key biscayne
I got this at bliss last year and really felt a difference the first two weeks. You feel a little tingle and it has a cooling effect- you do feel a firming sensation. However, there is not much product if you are using it twice a day everyday and having to apply it that much in order for it to have an effect is very time consuming. bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream is a good cream if you are willing to commit the time and energy.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
So if you just want a moisturizer for your skin it works great. But as for something that tightens your skin it's a joke it doesn't even remotely work. Great smell to it though! I used twice a day for a month and it didn't do anything but make me skin feel soft. Wouldn't recommend. Especially not for the price.
Serena R.
I liked this product, and generally always love bliss products. However the results were not super significant. I religiously applied this product every day for tree months straight. It has a pleasant scent, but I don’t like the fact that I have to dig in the jar for product.
Grace H.
San Tan Valley
I’d say that I’m pretty neutral about this product. It’s nice and hydrating, but didn’t quite deliver the results that I was hoping for. I’ve used products that have done a better job. Decent product and great brand, but wouldn’t recommend this specific product.
Kenzie P.
Lakewood, CO
This product doesn’t really tone or anything but dang it makes a great stretch mark cream! It definitely made my stretch marks less dark and I feel as though they are a bit smaller. I would recommend this to people who want to “fix” their stretch marks.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I like this, but I don't NEED it. It's a nice 'pamper yourself' kind of product. Or maybe even for a special event. It's skin tightening properties are literally so if you want to tighten your skin this definitely for you. I went to redeem my Kohl's cash (compliments of influenster and kohls) and I seen these half sizes available for roughly $3.00?!?! Which is still a good size for a PERFECT price. I really like this product.
Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
I purchased this product to help get rid of my stretch marks from having 2 kids within 3 years, however I still have stretch marks visible. I did notice however that my skin has become tighter and better looking texture wise. Great smell. I like the product but I would'n purchase again.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
I love bliss products and was a little skeptical about this at first but it's amazing! I found a small jar at Nordstrom rack for under $5 and it provided a decent amount too! I use this cream after showering and the gym and my skin feels awesome in the morning. It obviously doesn't burn fat but my stomach and thigh skin definitely looks and feels more beach ready and smooth :)
Valerie M.
This is a great cellulite cream but a little pricey for the amount. I say that as a girl with larger calves and thighs, so I tend to need more product to cover them. All great firming creams have caffeine because it has been shown to tighten the skin. This is no exception, and will show results if you are dedicated.
Ashley T.
I’ve never tried this but I would like to try it and see how well it works. I’ve been so excited to try it but I need to see more reviews first. Not sure if the price but I hope if I buy it it does work.
John H.
Cottonton
How long will you see the effect?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
I have cellulite from pregnancy and weight gain, did anyone notice a difference ?
Yunie N.
Valrico , FL
Is Sephora the only store that sells this product?
Lira N.