BY BLISS #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Bliss skincare products never fail to disappoint me. I love using this firming cream to target areas of my body that could use a little extra (for me that would be my hips and inner thighs). I reccomend to anyone looking for a little added support to a healthy diet and exercise to see results faster!
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I had been using this for quite along time. I did notice a difference after a few weeks, but it was significant enough for me to continue to pay so much for it. Instead I'm just trying some cheaper fixes from ulta and the drugstore. If you have the money and the time then I do recommend trying this.
Carolina N.
key biscayne
I got this at bliss last year and really felt a difference the first two weeks. You feel a little tingle and it has a cooling effect- you do feel a firming sensation. However, there is not much product if you are using it twice a day everyday and having to apply it that much in order for it to have an effect is very time consuming. bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream is a good cream if you are willing to commit the time and energy.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
This product is a totally gimmicky with a name that will pull you in. Everyone knows lotion is good for elasticity. You don't need a fancy name or ingredients to do what this claims to do. Buying this is a waste of money because you are not going to get any kind of miracle.
Serena R.
I liked this product, and generally always love bliss products. However the results were not super significant. I religiously applied this product every day for tree months straight. It has a pleasant scent, but I don’t like the fact that I have to dig in the jar for product.
Kenzie P.
Lakewood, CO
This product doesn’t really tone or anything but dang it makes a great stretch mark cream! It definitely made my stretch marks less dark and I feel as though they are a bit smaller. I would recommend this to people who want to “fix” their stretch marks.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
So if you just want a moisturizer for your skin it works great. But as for something that tightens your skin it's a joke it doesn't even remotely work. Great smell to it though! I used twice a day for a month and it didn't do anything but make me skin feel soft. Wouldn't recommend. Especially not for the price.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I like this, but I don't NEED it. It's a nice 'pamper yourself' kind of product. Or maybe even for a special event. It's skin tightening properties are literally so if you want to tighten your skin this definitely for you. I went to redeem my Kohl's cash (compliments of influenster and kohls) and I seen these half sizes available for roughly $3.00?!?! Which is still a good size for a PERFECT price. I really like this product.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I purchased this product to help get rid of my stretch marks from having 2 kids within 3 years, however I still have stretch marks visible. I did notice however that my skin has become tighter and better looking texture wise. Great smell. I like the product but I would'n purchase again.
Hailey D.
This product smells great and is moisturizing, you can feel it give your body a little tingle right when you put it on too. As far as getting rid of cellulite though, i see no difference.
Wendy B.
Mascouche
I use this product for quite a while and i love it for the sent, texture and the cooling effect on my skin... Does anyone ever noticed a reducing concerning cellulite? After how long of using the product? Ty!:)
kalie b.
this is a pretty spendy lotion. does it work well in a reasonable amount of time?
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Any advice on this ? Does it really Work
John H.
Cottonton
How long will you see the effect?
Isabel R.